League of Legends or League of trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDeathawkx

01-11-2013

Why does everyone in league troll it makes it so hard to get any elo with al whole bunch of trolls

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-11-2013

I think the people getting mad(too easily), gave birth to more trolls than trolls made people mad(too easily). It's a cycle. The person who gets mad(too easily) gives birth to trolls, and in turn these trolls make people get mad(too easily). The cycle repeats itself.

Since the people getting mad(too easily), gives birth to more trolls. This whole cycle is ever growing. Over time it only gets more and more powerful. To stop it is just starve the trolls by not getting mad(too easily), but this community doesn't do that, thus this cycle is ever growing. The possibility of change exists, but as of now the community has not taken that step.

xDeathawkx

01-11-2013

thanks for the advice ill see if it works but im in 962 elo trying to get higher i dont feed but i go lower because its that one aafker or troll that ruins us

Fate000

01-11-2013

Also if you're playing ranked there's statically more chance of the other team trolling then yours. Just play many ranked games and you'll increase your ELO eventually. I wish you best of luck; I am not level 30 yet so I can't join you.
If you hate trolls with a passion do some Tribunal work, it goes a long way towards removing the trolling. Find the Tribunal here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/

WARNING: The Tribunal contains offensive language and funny moments.

xDeathawkx

01-12-2013

lol fate thanks when you get lvl 30 hit me up i warn you though i play mid thats my best i can play others to but i play mid mostly