Help me. I have lost over 100 elo due to this issue..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pkGosu

01-06-2013

Hello,

I am calling/asking for anyone's help on this issue. For some reason, in game, I get odd lag where it's almost fps lag, but it says my ping and fps are completely stable. What happens is the game starts lagging, and then I am able to see every single creeps health, and champions health from where I was looking on my camera. Like lolrecorder, where you can only see the hp of what the recorder was viewing. I see health go down, but I see no animations. Then after about 10-15 seconds, EVERYTHING happens at once. All the attacks, all the deaths, all the dead creeps, everything. Everything happens in about 1-2 seconds. I need help with this. I keep on losing ranked games because the issue seems to be fine in normal games, sometimes it'd happen, but it almost seems like it happens more in ranked. I need help with this. I feel awful at the fact that I'm basically losing games for my team mates because of this unbearable lag.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyra Wadman

01-06-2013

All I can recommend is to stop playing ranked until this has been resolved. This has been happening to me as well, explosions, because the game is trying to catch up.

It's gotta be the server but they won't say anything yet.