Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draft Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HQowns

Recruiter

01-06-2013

So i got bored and decided to do a draft dominion and so far it has taken and hour and a half but i got TV and a sandwich so how long is dominion draft suppose to take because this is just a bit too long

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-06-2013

Unfortunately Dominion draft mode is dead. If you try blind pick your queues will be much quicker. It's not quite the same, but at least you get to play. :\

HQowns

Recruiter

01-06-2013

i just want to see if a match would pop up and it has but unfortunately it was a bunch of trolls that were in Que together that continual declined the match but it is w/e i still just want to see how long though
Woooot just reached the 2 hour mark

SuperQuackDuck

01-06-2013

Welcome to dominion.

Archeer

Recruiter

01-06-2013

I saw that thread on reddit too.

boomshackalak

01-06-2013

http://lolmatches.com/bans/D/all/1.0.0.152/0

Looks like two dominion draft games has been played on this patch, on all servers. More than last patch, but still, you are in for a wait