Draft Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HQowns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

So i got bored and decided to do a draft dominion and so far it has taken and hour and a half but i got TV and a sandwich so how long is dominion draft suppose to take because this is just a bit too long

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Unfortunately Dominion draft mode is dead. If you try blind pick your queues will be much quicker. It's not quite the same, but at least you get to play. :\

HQowns

01-06-2013

i just want to see if a match would pop up and it has but unfortunately it was a bunch of trolls that were in Que together that continual declined the match but it is w/e i still just want to see how long though
Woooot just reached the 2 hour mark

SuperQuackDuck

01-06-2013

Welcome to dominion.

Archeer

01-06-2013

I saw that thread on reddit too.

boomshackalak

01-06-2013

http://lolmatches.com/bans/D/all/1.0.0.152/0

Looks like two dominion draft games has been played on this patch, on all servers. More than last patch, but still, you are in for a wait