NEED PPL TO 5v5 WITH LvL 1-15

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSmallFry View Post
That's not true. Im lvl 11 and went into a game with my lvl 30 friend ( making everyone 30 ) and did a lot better than other people.

Skill is not based off level, it's done by practice and learning the character.

And i find it annoying when people rage at me and call me a smurf when ofc i cannot prove to them i'm not. If you rea wht i wrote before you would understand i want them to fill out for more of the character stand point. This is not a guild it's more of having a lot of people to play with tht you can talk to instead of a bunch of pugs.

So if you fill you have to be level 30 to be considered good then that is your opinion. I find very few level 30s that are actually good. And a team full of people who talk and do teamwork will beat a bunch of pugs without communication anyday.

Therefore your statement is invalid.
Not to be an ass, but I'd be willing to bet the majority of levels 30s would beat the majority of non-30s, runes or not. If you're queueing with a level 30 and you're getting other level 30s, you're getting people who are just barely hitting level 30 and probably don't have much experience. You have the advantage of having played fairly often with a level 30 who is probably competent, and has helped you out and taught you the basic concepts (presumably). The other level 30s probably didn't have that, so they're just dicking around doing what they like.

And a team of 5 who communicate will never be matched against a PUG anyway, simply because matchmaking won't allow it. Therefore, your statement is invalid.

DjQuickz

01-10-2013

I downloaded the dolby axon and sent a friend request.

MicKretz

01-10-2013

IGN: MicKretz
Level: 30
Smurf Account: nope
How Many Champs Do You Have: 27
What's Your Favorite Champ: ADC MF/Vayne
2nd Choice: Support Taric/Alistar
How Active Can You Be:maybe 1 game a night / more then 1 game on my days off (LoL is all about my days off,work can be exhausting)

Delete Teemo

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSmallFry View Post
That's not true. Im lvl 11 and went into a game with my lvl 30 friend ( making everyone 30 ) and did a lot better than other people.

Skill is not based off level, it's done by practice and learning the character.

And i find it annoying when people rage at me and call me a smurf when ofc i cannot prove to them i'm not. If you rea wht i wrote before you would understand i want them to fill out for more of the character stand point. This is not a guild it's more of having a lot of people to play with tht you can talk to instead of a bunch of pugs.

So if you fill you have to be level 30 to be considered good then that is your opinion. I find very few level 30s that are actually good. And a team full of people who talk and do teamwork will beat a bunch of pugs without communication anyday.

Therefore your statement is invalid.

Anecdotal evidence op man.

"In one game with a level 30 player I got a better score than him. So, I must be better than him"

I've played games down in the low lvls with my friends on short-lived joke accounts. My W/L and kdr were both above 3.0 and 8.0, respectively. Everyone is very bad. If you wanna get good, have a smurf on your team so you can do what he does.

Also, a tip: Surprisingly, skill with a specific champ means far much less than core game mechanics. That's the main difference between 30 and 10. 30's understand how the game works at a deeper level. If a 30 and a 10 were to go head to head with a recently released champ, and no runes/masteries and the lvl 10 guy got a few days to preplay the champ, the 30 would still rip apart the 10.

Core skills are what determines sucess in your games, and with many champs. Skill translates easily from one champ to another, and many champs can be learned by experienced players by looking at the champ description page.

I Z Z I

01-21-2013

This looks really corny. Just play whoever you want at sun a low level. Meta doesn't matter at that level.

Delete Teemo

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Z Z I View Post
This looks really corny. Just play whoever you want at sun a low level. Meta doesn't matter at that level.
This