NEED PPL TO 5v5 WITH LvL 1-15

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pokémon Food

01-07-2013

IGN: Pokémon Food
Level:14
Smurf Account:No
How Many Champs Do You Have:5
What's Your Favorite Champ:Lulu
2nd Choice: Ziggs
How Active Can You Be: Somewhat, I play around 1-2 hours per day

EpicSmallFry

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
the form is unnecissary. At lvl 15, all players suck except smurfs. If ya wanna win, your form should be like this:

name:
smurf?
That's not true. Im lvl 11 and went into a game with my lvl 30 friend ( making everyone 30 ) and did a lot better than other people.

Skill is not based off level, it's done by practice and learning the character.

And i find it annoying when people rage at me and call me a smurf when ofc i cannot prove to them i'm not. If you rea wht i wrote before you would understand i want them to fill out for more of the character stand point. This is not a guild it's more of having a lot of people to play with tht you can talk to instead of a bunch of pugs.

So if you fill you have to be level 30 to be considered good then that is your opinion. I find very few level 30s that are actually good. And a team full of people who talk and do teamwork will beat a bunch of pugs without communication anyday.

Therefore your statement is invalid.

EpicSmallFry

01-08-2013

-Ch3fR3d
-Kanuh
-Just a mollusk
-Restra99
-Pokemon Food

You are all added to the team and friends list, if you do not recieve a req from me please send me one. Really looking foward to playing with all you guys, and don't be afraid to message me on game. Also don't be shy to download Dolby Axon and add "drbrandon" will be a lot of fun communicating and creating strats to destroy the opponet but also have fun doing it!

EpicSmallFry

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilderienTheWise View Post
IGN: GilderienTheWise
Level: 30
Smurf Account: No
How Many Champs Do You Have: 22
What's Your Favorite Champ: Zed
2nd Choice: Kha'zix (These are my favorite champs at the moment, but I'm pretty good and willing to play any position)
How Active Can You Be: 1 hour a day probably give or take, with school and track, more on weekends.
I know I'm level 30, but I think it would be really fun to have a group to scrim with a lot. Hope you'll accept me. Also, if you're interested, I have a friend who would probably be willing to play too.
I noticed you added me in game! Thanks for that! And of course you can invite any of your friends, all are welcome regardless the level. The 1-15 is only so it will bring more people who are not yet 30. I love playing with level 30s because it is a lot more of a challenge and makes my level killing too easy! Looking forward to playing with you and your friends!

DjQuickz

01-08-2013

IGN: DjQuickz
Level:13
Smurf Account: don't have one
How Many Champs Do You Have: 5 i think
What's Your Favorite Champ: ryze
2nd Choice: learning other champs no second as of yet
How Active Can You Be: On mostly every day 2 hrs or more, on more during weekends

willing to learn new champs to fit the team

EpicSmallFry

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjQuickz View Post
IGN: DjQuickz
Level:13
Smurf Account: don't have one
How Many Champs Do You Have: 5 i think
What's Your Favorite Champ: ryze
2nd Choice: learning other champs no second as of yet
How Active Can You Be: On mostly every day 2 hrs or more, on more during weekends

willing to learn new champs to fit the team
Awesome man send me and inv and we will play soon. We are running through some 3v3s to practice champs

DjQuickz

01-08-2013

Ok sent a request

EpicSmallFry

01-09-2013

Expect a team game about 8 hours from now. We may just do a custom 5v5 if we have enough people! Cya online!

lmmortality

01-09-2013

If you don't get enough people for the 5s custom tonight. I'd be willing to scrimmage against you and can bring along 4 others. Add me up.

EpicSmallFry

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortalisboss View Post
If you don't get enough people for the 5s custom tonight. I'd be willing to scrimmage against you and can bring along 4 others. Add me up.
Sorry for no reply, but tonight will be less busy and we should def scrimmage would be a lot of fun