Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In Que Game Crash Not Dropping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RogueJB

01-06-2013

This has happened multiple times between me and my friends, usually not a big issue for us because we are on team speak and someone else will just dodge and take the wait. Anyway we will be queing for a game and someones game will crash something about a manifesto losing communication or some other nonsence. Last night however I qued for a ranked game, which crashed at the start of que and annoyed me so I decided just to call it a night as it was late. Today when I played a game which I then won my elo was lower than it was the night before. Turned out that the game crashed and for some reason kept my account logged in and in the que causing me to take my first ranked leave ever.

I know now I will spend the 5-10 minuted of attempting to relaunch the game just to check if its keeping me in.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarWalk

01-06-2013

its bugs