Dark's Low level team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurstDemon

01-15-2013

Bump. Not letting this die out easily, lol

xCust0m

01-15-2013

Summoner Name: xCust0m
Summoner Level: 27
How long have you been playing: 4 months
Favorite Roles: ADC, TOP, AP MID, JUNGLE.
Your Top 3 best Champs: Ezreal, Malphite, Diana followed closely by Jayce.
Your Worst Role (if any): Any role, however, I'm less suited to support as I have to coordinate well with the adc
Timezone: EDT
Extra Information: 150 wins achieved at level 26 - Normal 5v5s
I read many many guides, and I have intensely played at least 2 champions from every single role.

Lord Frostynubs

01-18-2013

Summoner Name: HornyMoose27 (yeah...I wasn't feeling clever.)
Summoner Level: 12
How long have you been playing: about 3-ish weeks now
Favorite Roles: Adc, bruiser, melee, Any lane really or jungly with gank
Your Top 3 best Champs: Warwic, Gangplank, Yi (Also good with Jayce, Brand, Renekton, Kha' zix and Garen)
Your Worst Role (if any): Lightweight Magic supports like Lux and ranged characters.
Timezone: New York Eastern (I'm in Ohio)
Extra Information: I have been playing for a bit now and am growing in my skill level but have to face the annoyance of playing with people who don't understand team comps and don't play well together. I would like to join a more coordinated team and maybe get my two friends to join. (Also I prefer to lane with Ww as he is great at farm and is not the greatest for gank until lvl 6 but I will dip into the jungle from time to time to gank mid lane or get red/blue.)

Norwind

01-18-2013

Summoner Name: Norwind
Summoner Level: 24
How long have you been playing: 8 months on and off
Favorite Roles: Support/Tank
Your Top 3 best Champs: Jax/Alistar/Malphite
Your Worst Role (if any): I don't think I have per se a worse roll but I wouldnt say Im the best at everything
Timezone: EST
Extra Information: Getting tired of random pugs for 5 mans and supporting ADC that just dont communicate. I have a mic and can use whatever program necessary to chat.

TheSickFlux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

TheSickFlux
About a year and a half
Mid/Top/jungle
Lee Sin/Anivia/Orianna
If anything, my weakest role is support.
PST
About 350 wins, I play everything really well and I have very thorough understanding of how the game works, basically I really just want to help you and your recruits out with whatever they need. So I guess, put me down as a ''Mentor''

iAgro

01-18-2013

Summoner Name: iAgro
Summoner Level: 11
How long have you been playing: 2 days
Favorite Roles: adc top/mid
Your Top 3 best Champs:
Your Worst Role (if any): Vi
Timezone:est
Extra Information: looking to play as often as i can.

WastedZeus

01-18-2013

Team Application
Summoner Name: WastedZeus
Summoner Level: Level 12
How long have you been playing: Almost 2 weeks.
Favorite Roles: Top Solo/Duo (pref solo even against 2 enemies), Mid, and Jungle
Your Top 3 best Champs: Malphite, Morgana, Cho'Gath
Your Worst Role (if any): Bottom, not had the opportunity to practice enough in this role but would like to.
Extra Information: So, I've been playing for only about 2 weeks so far and I have had good and bad experiences with the LoL community. I don't mind the bad so much, I try to just tone it out. I've been gaming across many games for about 15 years. Some of my first experiences with DoTa's was ten(?) years ago in Warcraft 3 custom games and instantly I was hooked. I find that these types of games have the perfect amount of competition and challenge to them. I have 750 Takedowns, 5,672 Monster and Minion Kills, and 37 Wins in Normal 5v5 games.
Oh, and I don't play 3v3.

BurstDemon

01-19-2013

Bump.

Tabrnak

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Summoner Name:Tabrnak
Summoner Level:20
How long have you been playing:2-3 months
Favorite Roles:Top/Support/Jungle in that order
Your Top 3 best Champs: Yorick/Shen/Janna
Your Worst Role (if any): ADC
Extra Information: Im usually available alot to play during the winter due to seasonal work. Looking to play games with the same general group of players so I can improve with the same champions instead of just trying to fill whatever roles needed at the time. Just to clarify im willing to play any role, I'd just like to be able to stick to it and get good.

BurstDemon

01-19-2013

This is growing a lot more than I thought it would. Do remember to Join the chat, dlltc, standing for Dark's Low Level Team Chat