Best 450 Ip Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haylie Duff

04-05-2012

I'm making a video for youtube about the pro's and con's for each 450 ip character and i would like to know all the pro's and con's of them. Any info will be greatly apprecitated and i will link you in the vids description if you give me a decent amount of pro's and con's for some characters.

Cfattie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

If you need to ask about it, you probably shouldn't make a video about it.

Just my thoughts.

It's late, so I'm not going to post anything useful right now. Sorry. I'll do it tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry OP, the way you worded your first post made it seem like you've never played them.
and nvm I'm not going to post later. See Jorick's. Pretty much same as what I was going to say.

Jurgrady

04-05-2012

Hm, I haven't played them all. But I do kinda agree with the guy above me, if you need to ask, you may not be the best one to be posting stuff.

Haylie Duff

04-05-2012

@cfattie i've played all of the 450 ip characters but i need other peoples opinions not just mine.

Jorick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

It seems kind of strange to me that you're making a video on something that you don't know enough about to, well, do it yourself. But I suppose I can lend a hand anyway. I'm just listing pros and cons off the top of my head when I look at each champion, don't assume that these are all inclusive.

Annie
Pros: Easy to learn, easy farming, powerful crowd control (CC), powerful area of effect (AoE) damage
Cons: Low mobility, fairly low spell range for a mage, CC requires time to ramp up

Ashe
Pros: Easy to learn, lots of utility, powerful fight initiation ultimate, fairly safe laning for an AD carry
Cons: Hard to master, very low health and defenses, weak laning without a good support

Kayle
Pros: Lots of utility, can be played and built many ways, able to switch from melee to ranged attacks with one ability, has a heal, lifesaving ultimate
Cons: Hard to learn, can't do as much damage as a full AD carry champion, can't support as well as a full support champion, hard to place on a team at high level play

Master Yi
Pros: Easy to learn, does huge damage if fed, snowballs very well (a little advantage turns into a giant advantage quickly), can be built AP or AD, can jungle or lane
Cons: Easy to counter (Exhaust), weak early game makes getting fed hard to do, lacks any form of CC

Nunu
Pros: Very safe to play, lots of utility, can shut down enemy AD carry hard, can fill many roles (solo top, support, or jungler), can be built as AP or as a tank
Cons: Hard to learn, not very adept at killing enemy champions by himself, situational pick that doesn't fit well with many team compositions

Poppy
Pros: Does tons of damage if fed, ultimate allows for assassinating an enemy while invulnerable, can be build AP or AD
Cons: Hard to learn, very hard to get fed with, easily shut down by a lot of lane opponents, hard to fit on a team in the current metagame

Ryze
Pros: Easy to learn, very tanky for a mage, decent lane sustain after getting ultimate, decent CC, can spam spells to your heart's content due to his passive, acts as a counter to many other mages
Cons: Fairly unique build path to learn, somewhat challenging to play to his full potential without using smartcasting, lacks strong and reliable AoE damage

Sivir
Pros: Huge damage early game, can farm and push lanes easily, spell shield and ultimate make her fairly safe in lane, lots of AoE damage, powerful teamfight presence due to AoE and ultimate
Cons: Early game damage relies on ability to land a skillshot, requires careful mana management for most of the game, spell shield timing can be hard to master, lacks any form of CC

Soraka
Pros: Powerful healing, the only champion in LoL who has an ability to give mana to an ally, mana spell cast on an enemy is free damage and a silence, can work as a support for any lane and any team
Cons: Very squishy in early game, offensive spells have fairly low ranges, high cooldown on heal can leave you feeling useless for long stretches of time, tends to have to play very passively during the early game

Big Tabby

04-05-2012

I don't know about you guys, but I think Ryze is the best champion for 450ip.
Pros:
-Tanky
- High damage
- Easy enough to get a hold of
- Low ip cost

Cons:
- Not as much burst as some of the other mages

Jurgrady

04-05-2012

Unless they reduced the price, Ryze is not 450, he's 1350.

Jorick

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgrady View Post
Unless they reduced the price, Ryze is not 450, he's 1350.
Yep, they reduced him. I pulled my list of 450 IP champions from looking at the store.

HaloShine

04-24-2012

Ryze was always a 450 IP when I started playing... Lol

Telinus

04-24-2012

I agree, I think that Ryze is the best 450 IP champion; very easy to learn and decent for the skill level.