Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If we can post our champions & if we can make a competiton of creation's champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abelnightroaad

01-06-2013

This my first Dark champion i hope you'll like it & it's will be cool if many artist will participate or create just for fun !

Fs Son0fSilas

01-06-2013

Yu-gi-oh?

Fs Son0fSilas

01-06-2013

On the subject of cool champion ideas? Seth from trinity blood! We already have a dark child (Annie), why not an immortal one with a big ass scythe

BurstDemon

01-06-2013

Post this in player concepts part of the forum, or another section under Fan Creations. You'll have a better time of finding people to participate.

abelnightroaad

01-06-2013

It's not a yu-gi-oh character ; I have created this character ; kingsilas: seriously -- " ; annie use the power of fire but i created gothic champion as my opignion this is a witch who uses the power of dragon of darkness ; but the design is enjoying i think

abelnightroaad

01-06-2013

Burstdemon you're right

abelnightroaad

01-06-2013

seriously ; but i think it's will be cool if many artists can show their talent and do competition even in a forum

Rav Abaddon

01-06-2013

Quote:
abelnightroaad:
seriously ; but i think it's will be cool if many artists can show their talent and do competition even in a forum

That would be... not here in any case. Not every new player does art; you should definitely stick to fan creation forums if that's what you want.

-Scorch