Low/unstable FPS!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xiDou

Recruiter

01-06-2013

My league of legends was running stably at 60 fps before I formatted my laptop, but now it's jumping between 120 and 30 fps for some reason. For one second it's smooth and the next second it jumps to 30 fps causing me trouble in team fights or farming.

I've updated graphics card driver and adobe air to latest version but it still doesn't fix the problem.

xiDou

Recruiter

01-06-2013

bump

DannyPhantumm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Enable Vertical Sync?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-07-2013

A reformat will wipe all of your settings, most likely this is an issue with just need to re-optimize everything.

Try running through your Catalyst Control Center settings and this guide, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=24115467

xiDou

Recruiter

01-07-2013

I've tried everything on the guide but still not fixing it :\

CHEECHYCHONG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-07-2013

first, make sure the drivers are the latest from ati and not your laptop manufactuer.

also, make sure the wifi adapter is update. seems like an atheros chipset so use aida64 to confirm. then get it from atheros.cz
also make sure power settings are set to performance.

xiDou

Recruiter

01-08-2013

I'm pretty sure the drivers are up to date. It's my fps that has a problem, not my ping.

CHEECHYCHONG

Recruiter

01-09-2013

im thinking video drivers + windows update + setting power setting to 'performance' should be teh solution.

HashJuan

01-09-2013

Yeah I peak @ 35 FPS. Then it will drop to 3-4 FPS a few times a game... Any fixes yet..?

CHEECHYCHONG

Recruiter

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashJuan View Post
Yeah I peak @ 35 FPS. Then it will drop to 3-4 FPS a few times a game... Any fixes yet..?

get the mobile ati drivers from tweakforce.com

get the latest wireless drivers for you wireless card (or ethernet if your wired).

set the power settings in control panel to "performance"