Recruiting Jungler for Sleeping Robot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheXButton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Sleeping Robot are currently looking for a new jungler. Our current jungler had to leave due to unfortunate circumstances (no, he's not dead), and we would be interested in new and amazing players. If you're interested in joining us, please feel free to contact Me, Kraugy, or Nofgob ingame.

Prerequisites:

- 1750+ Elo in Solo Queue or 1650+ Elo experience in Ranked 5s.
- A good range of junglers, please be ready with 3 or more. (or willing to learn more.)
- Postitive/Good Attitude. Be ready for competitive play.

What we have accomplished in the past:
- 1700+ Ranked 5s Elo Queue Season 2.
- Official Top 32 Ranked 5s tournament hosted by Riot.
- Great Go4LoL experience, making it consistantly deep into the tournament.

We're going to be practicing often in the evening from 12:00am ~ 03:00am Mountain (AZ) time from Monday - Friday, and we will practice on Sundays from 11:00am - 10:00pm and/or play in the Go4LoL tournament.

Thank you for your time.

W1nddancer

01-07-2013

Im interested . i was around 2k ranked but in the past week due to afk's and bad games my score skyorcketed down. But i do have competitive experience

Trap Gawd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I am interested, I am a 1700 elo player. Played for a 1600 elo team before in s2.

TheXButton

01-08-2013

Hello W1nddancer,

I took a look at your profile and it doesn't seem to fit a jungling profile. I'm also seeing a 1050 ELO rating over the past 2 weeks. I was wondering if you had a different profile that I could pull up?

Spirit Reckoner

01-09-2013

You can add me. I'm 2.2k jungler, after the soft reset I was only about 60 elo short of Diamond. I got trolled during placement matches, tried carrying some noob friends out of elo hell but now I'm angry and just grinding straight to 2k+ w/out duoing again. I'm one of the best players in the world and I've been playing since closed beta.

tinkypls

01-09-2013

Hey, that's a good, but tight schedule. With my school and work, it's a bit much.

If you ever want a sub for practices or a go4lol or something, I'd be happy to be on the sidelines. I can't meet your daily practice schedule every night and my sundays are depending on a work schedule.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. I am a plat player who primarily jungles, but I can also top as my second role.