Ranked Dominon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reprotted

01-06-2013

We need it or at least draft pick or something ... I'd love ranked dominion though.

Leafeyawn

01-06-2013

There is a draft pick mode. Unfortunately, the queue is practically empty.

A Slime Appears

01-06-2013

If we can't support draft I find it hard to believe we can support ranked.

naotasan

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
If we can't support draft I find it hard to believe we can support ranked.
Draft doesn't show your ranking. That makes a large quantity of people suddenly not care for it.

A Slime Appears

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Draft doesn't show your ranking. That makes a large quantity of people suddenly not care for it.
People who say "it's just dominion" (which in my elo, seems to be about 25-33%) aren't going to be convinced by that magical number. People who take dominion seriously and QQ constantly about Kass and such could be in draft right this minute and likely never have to face him again. But they aren't. I find it really hard to believe a magical number will change that.

I want ranked. I just don't see the Q thriving and that's less people in blind, which is the only mode you can get a game within an hour in right now on a consistent basis.

Reprotted

01-06-2013

That's true I just wished people took the game mode seriously. To me it's sad to see Twisted Treeline, which I also like, have ranked. I think if we put it out there the wait may be a while, but I'm willing to wait in queue. Watch some YouTube or something while I wait

Volandum

01-07-2013

I got in draft for 2.5 hours last night and never had to face anything. Even a Kassadin would have broken up the monotony.

Death8630

01-07-2013

Agreed. I don't understand why they don't start making map specific tweaks to champs if they're so concerned it's too unbalanced to release ranked. I love how people think this is an impossible concept... Map specific items already exist. I mean who wouldn't love to see a version of Teemo with higher cd's and lower shrooms dmg/effects on Dom? XD

Master Spamwise

01-08-2013

I would totally support ranked dominion. My W/L ratio on Dominion is skoodles higher than classic -- hell, I might actually be a decent ELO on Dominion. Plus, you'd finally get ranked draft queues that don't start "TOP or AFK. I hate all of you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read http://hardhobbittobreak.com
Webcomics served three times a week, and sometimes about LOL!

Marhaben

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
I got in draft for 2.5 hours last night and never had to face anything. Even a Kassadin would have broken up the monotony.
Ever after all of that... Still less monotony than SR..