New Lore in Gameplay?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arechon Gend

01-06-2013

I recently made a post in GD about a new gamemode about exploring dungeons and such. I'd like to see what the thoughts are on the lore forums. We all know a lot of people never really got into the JoJ, and that's, at least from what I understand, the main reason they scraped it. For the lore to have a better mass appeal, does it need to come in a form that is more interactive, and potentially actually part of the game?

Here is the thread in GD http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2972404

That concept aside, is there any other way to better integrate lore into the game?

Arechon Gend

01-21-2013

Was kinda hoping someone might have some other suggestions.

Lionant

01-21-2013

I hear a lot of people talking about kill quotes in game (i.e. if Diana kills Leona, Diana could say something like "The sun sets"), but that sort of thing would probably require a lot of work to put in place. They're already trying to bring more lore into the game with the Shadow Isles map, and I'm sure Thresh will have his own shrine quotes on that map. So I feel like Riot must agree with you; they're trying to put lore in the game so that you experience it by playing. Maybe soon they're unveil whatever it is they say they've been working on - it might be something like the game mode you're describing.