Does Vayne ATK Speed build still work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Definety

01-06-2013

So recently I've been more motivated to play some ADCs and step down from my AP casters. So i decided to play Vayne, one of my favorite all time ADC champions, and i went my atk speed build that i went in S2 and I think S1(If Vayne had came out by then, my memory isn't that great :/). Surprisingly most of the items i went on Vayne were gone or revamped. Madred's, Sword of the High, etc.... Now I'm sort of at a loss on what to get. Maybe a
Zephyr, PD, Statik Shiv, Black Cleaver, Bloodthrister, and Berserker's Greaves?

Cinchspark

01-06-2013

To me, Staikk Shiv and Zephyr are both useless in comparison to another Phantom Dancer or Youmou's Ghostblade. A Frozen Mallet would do good too. For me, Crit/AS are the best builds.

Etherimp

01-06-2013

You need to build some AD.. At least an Infinity Edge.

Duhizy

01-06-2013

at this point their are 4 possible first items on vayne imo, static shiv/PD for attack speed build, works well at snowballing and outplaying more easily but depends on your prefered playstyle, PD for late game, Static shiv is better for early/mid game. BT/IE, rushing BT is prefered by most people over IE because vayne does so much damage that the life steal makes her deadly 1v1, people that go IE are confident that they are protected in teamfights and are confident in their ability to never take damage( this should rarely ever occur); therefore, the majority choose to rush a BT over IE. Choosing between AS build vs AD build is up to preference imo, 1 might do slightly more damage but if it suits your playstyle then you will do better with it, try both paths.

Definety

01-06-2013

Hmm... Thx for all the input guys
I'll try the Yomumu's, haven't seen a person get taht item in a while :O