Looking for a group? Come game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benden

01-07-2013

Up

Madzer

01-07-2013

Bump

FC Doc

01-07-2013

bumpy

FC Doc

01-07-2013

bump

Benden

01-07-2013

BOOM! And we win.

FC Doc

01-07-2013

bump

ZebrasaurusRex

01-07-2013

I have been in Fever Clan for a bit over a year now and I couldn't be happier! If you give the community a chance it really is full of great people! We have all kinds of gamers, from league people to fps to mmo people! It's all about what you are looking for! I assure you it's worth checking into! If you want to know anything else abut us, feel free to get on our ts server or add one of us in game. We do offer the Chat as Jessica posted above!

Good luck and happy huntings!

Fever Jessica

01-08-2013

I'd like to let everyone know that I'm willing to make sigs for anyone. You don't have to be a member, only if you like my preview works tho. Up to you, here's my thread http://feverclan.com/forums/17-graph...-everyone.html . If you would like to get one, all I'm asking is to consider joining fever as there are many wonderful people here (even just playing with us will mean a lot to me )

Benden

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever Jessica View Post
I'd like to let everyone know that I'm willing to make sigs for anyone. You don't have to be a member, only if you like my preview works tho. Up to you, here's my thread http://feverclan.com/forums/17-graph...-everyone.html . If you would like to get one, all I'm asking is to consider joining fever as there are many wonderful people here (even just playing with us will mean a lot to me )
So where is mine at eh?

Benden

01-08-2013

Do any of you know the muffin man? He owes me muffins....