Graphics card crashed! Bug splat error?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnderOfWorlds

01-06-2013

I join into the game just fine, ick champs and loads up to 100% then i get a bug splat error saying my graphics card crashed! does anyone know a way to prevent this? if so please reply it would be greatly appreciated and i enjoy playing LOL greatly!

SavagePrisonerSP

01-06-2013

www.google.com/

EnderOfWorlds

01-06-2013

and search what?

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

that happened to me too on multiple pcs. i think something might be seriously wrong with the game.

repeated driver crashes and then even blue screens. that doesnt happen to me with other games, but always on league. if it hapens 1 or 2 times, its coicidence. if it happens on multiple different systems, its a pattern.

Soyaman

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMelchorI View Post
that happened to me too on multiple pcs. i think something might be seriously wrong with the game.

repeated driver crashes and then even blue screens. that doesnt happen to me with other games, but always on league. if it hapens 1 or 2 times, its coicidence. if it happens on multiple different systems, its a pattern.
Different systems equally ****ty?

Because my GTX 670 has no problems running LoL.. However I understand running an old graphics card may **** up certain games.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyaman View Post
Different systems equally ****ty?

Because my GTX 670 has no problems running LoL.. However I understand running an old graphics card may **** up certain games.
it means the same error happened with multiple different hardware configurations. so its improbable, that the graphics card was to blame.