Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many honor badges can you have?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stárk

01-06-2013

Hi, my name is stark i play in north american servers but im from colombia in latin america,so excuse my gramar please . I'm asked the same question for a very long time and this is how much honor badges can you have in league of leagends. I have one, honorable oponement but i think this is no a good badge and i want helpfull or teamwork. i have 22 helpfull and 119 team work but my question is, if i reached enough votes for the other badge, can i change or trade this badges sometime in the game. Thanks

Cenerae

01-06-2013

If you have enough honor to have a badge, it awards you whatever badge is the least common. A red said this, though I can't recall the thread where, sorry.

Ippii

01-06-2013

Green badge is the highest i seen it says a, good leader.