Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends client has stopped working (immediately after champ selection page)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mandapandalambda

01-06-2013

Has this been happening to anyone else? I've read a few posts here but none of them seem to be answered.... I now have a 3 day suspension and I'm sure I'm on my way to being banned. I have tried reinstalling, updating all drivers, flash, java, disabling firewalls etc. The only way to check to see if it works is to try to play a game. And of course as soon as I get past the champion selection screen, BOOM, League of Legends client has stopped working and it boots me. Now I tried this ONLY ONCE after my initial 1 day suspension (and after updating/reinstalling) and now I'm suspended again. Riddle me this, how in the world are we supposed to fix our problems if you keep suspending us?! I really enjoy playing this game with my friends but this is getting a little ridiculous. I've sent in 2 separate tickets with no answer and frankly I'm not sure they are even going to answer. Anybody have any advice on this or how to fix it?! I was playing just fine a few days ago.

Dethknaw

01-06-2013

It's happening to me as well

Dave596

01-06-2013

Happening to me two suck i havent playe d in like 2 months :/

sanbei120

01-19-2013

me too. I got a warning from LoL that I now had a Level 1 Leaver penalty... I NEVER leave games unless there is a technical issue... usually not w/ my comp. Riot - please fix your warning algo.... and your game. I have it installed across 3 computers and love playing, but its been so glitchy that it's frustrating

lee is god

07-07-2013

Someone help