League of Legends client has stopped working (immediately after champ selection page)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mandapandalambda

01-06-2013

Has this been happening to anyone else? I've read a few posts here but none of them seem to be answered.... I now have a 3 day suspension and I'm sure I'm on my way to being banned. I have tried reinstalling, updating all drivers, flash, java, disabling firewalls etc. The only way to check to see if it works is to try to play a game. And of course as soon as I get past the champion selection screen, BOOM, League of Legends client has stopped working and it boots me. Now I tried this ONLY ONCE after my initial 1 day suspension (and after updating/reinstalling) and now I'm suspended again. Riddle me this, how in the world are we supposed to fix our problems if you keep suspending us?! I really enjoy playing this game with my friends but this is getting a little ridiculous. I've sent in 2 separate tickets with no answer and frankly I'm not sure they are even going to answer. Anybody have any advice on this or how to fix it?! I was playing just fine a few days ago.

Dethknaw

01-06-2013

It's happening to me as well

Dave596

01-06-2013

Happening to me two suck i havent playe d in like 2 months :/

sanbei120

01-19-2013

me too. I got a warning from LoL that I now had a Level 1 Leaver penalty... I NEVER leave games unless there is a technical issue... usually not w/ my comp. Riot - please fix your warning algo.... and your game. I have it installed across 3 computers and love playing, but its been so glitchy that it's frustrating

lee is god

07-07-2013

Someone help