New to the whole shabang and kabob!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuzzleSnuffs

01-05-2013

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums and the entire game itself. I so far have only played one real game and one practice game against bots.

Just about all my friends play and I have watched them numerous times but honestly I won't go to them for help. They are a tad...how should I say? Competitive. I suppose. I can't really play with them without being barked at for the most part I'm sure.

I'm just looking for a fun game that has competitive spirit. LoL seems to be that game to me.

Long story short. I'm new. I'm looking to be a good, friendly, and helpful player and I'd like to make friends who want the same or are exactly that.

I'll be blunt. I have no time for trolls or negative people. There ya go.

Dark Nephthys

01-05-2013

You can invite me, I'm on a lot. I'm still new as well (have been playing for 2 weeks or so) and I've gotten use to playing the game and understand a bit of the game. If you want, we can play some fun bot matches and I'll give you advice on anything your doing wrong etc. I mostly play bots but also play PvP when I'm in the mood for it and currently level 15. Just invite me if you would like to play a few matches and hang out. Don't worry, I'm not that competitive that I'll yell at you if you do some thing wrong.

If you want, I'll be on about an hour from now if your on. IGN: Darkrulerjoe

BurstDemon

01-05-2013

I'm free to play. Hell, I'll get on now. Add me, BurstDemon.

FuzzleSnuffs

01-05-2013

Thanks guys. I'll add you both. I would have a go right now but I need to be up early for work. So I'm just chillin for now. I'll be playing tomorrow hopefully so maybe then. I look forward to learning from you guys and all that!

BurstDemon

01-05-2013

Alright. I'm pretty sure Me and Joe are already friend in game. So I'll make sure to get on tomorrow and play with you

katyyyyyyyyyyy

01-05-2013

Don't call your "desires" the phrase "just for fun". They are 2 entirely different things. In this case playing an online game is you satisfying your "desires".

FuzzleSnuffs

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyyyyyyyyyyy View Post
Don't call your "desires" the phrase "just for fun". They are 2 entirely different things. In this case playing an online game is you satisfying your "desires".
Out of respect I'm just going to ask you to repeat that. But this time, try to speak without all the cryptic blasphemy.

What I gather from what you posted is that I can't play for fun and also play to be good and become better. Is this what you were getting at? If not then please let me know. In all honesty I want to know what you think.

I want to play a competitive game for fun. Losing is not fun. I want to be a good player but still play for fun. Completely possible. Manage to do that with any game. CoD, Halo, Starcraft, Super Smash bros even.

Anyway, I also use skype if anyone is interested. Just add me in LoL and ask to add me on skype. Simple.

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzleSnuffs View Post
Out of respect I'm just going to ask you to repeat that. But this time, try to speak without all the cryptic blasphemy.

What I gather from what you posted is that I can't play for fun and also play to be good and become better. Is this what you were getting at? If not then please let me know. In all honesty I want to know what you think.

I want to play a competitive game for fun. Losing is not fun. I want to be a good player but still play for fun. Completely possible. Manage to do that with any game. CoD, Halo, Starcraft, Super Smash bros even.

Anyway, I also use skype if anyone is interested. Just add me in LoL and ask to add me on skype. Simple.
He is a troll. Just down vote and move on.