I'm sick and tired of instalock Katarinas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHMEEPS phd

01-07-2013

I play blind pick and I don't notice Katarina anymore than any other champ. Someone earlier said it right though, you just notice her more because you've got a personal vendetta against that champ.

Its like if 100 people say "good afternoon" to you and one person roundhouse kicks you the teeth. you're probably gonna remember that roundhouse kick... and if it happens like once every 3 months, you're going to start thinking "I'm getting kicked in the face a lot", even though you're getting 100 times more "good afternoons"

adc

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMoldy13 View Post
I play blind pick and I don't notice Katarina anymore than any other champ. Someone earlier said it right though, you just notice her more because you've got a personal vendetta against that champ.

Its like if 100 people say "good afternoon" to you and one person roundhouse kicks you the teeth. you're probably gonna remember that roundhouse kick... and if it happens like once every 3 months, you're going to start thinking "I'm getting kicked in the face a lot", even though you're getting 100 times more "good afternoons"
That escalated quickly.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-07-2013

I would argue that getting roundhouse kicked to the face 4 times a year is actually probably significantly higher than the national average.

Sammy Poke

01-07-2013

Zyra is free this week, so they will get countered.