any good way to set up keyboard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draganot1

04-22-2013

so im new to the game. And i noticed the keys at default aren't too good. i was wondering if theirs a good way to configure them to make gameplay easier.

also someone took my name (I've had it for 7 years now. But someone took it. Jerk. And i know its well known cause im a youtuber with 1000+ veiws.) (its just my name without the 1)

Jarzelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

You can change the default keys by remapping them. In game, there should be a little gear above the minimap that you can use. IIRC, there should be an option right on that menu to remap. If not, just search around.

It may take a while to get everything set up to your standard, so do it in a custom match.

Aureo Buendia

04-22-2013

On related question, any good suggestion to where map the targeting ally keys? The Fx are not intuitive or quick when playing support and clicking their faces takes too long.

jtuxbury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

One thing that I do is map my skill level up buttons to the function keys (F1 F2 F3 and F4). Makes it easier to rank up skills mid combat.

Dovie1107

04-23-2013

I have the q on a, the w on w, and the e on d to make it easier on my gaming fingers. oh, and my ult is the spacebar.