i'm so sad. this can't be allowed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

touchitoops

01-06-2013

http://botoflegends.com/forum/topic/890-lol-notes/

This program allows you to see who you are playing, what they played recently, and a few other statistics.

i'm nearly 100% confident I just ran into a 3v3 team that used this program because we were running a very unique comp involving fiddlesticks the other day. Just now when we q'd up against this team their first ban was fiddlesticks... nobody bans fiddlesticks. nobody.

They proceeded to ban rumble and singed (both of which I understand ban wise regardless of my decent stats with him and one of my teammates 85% winrate with rumble).

The ban on fiddlesticks threw me off though, and I think that's just plain ridiculous.

Quit

01-06-2013

Riot knows about this. But by posting this it just makes more people aware of being able to use it :\

McDerp

01-06-2013

woah, nice tool! ty!

Chesticles02

01-06-2013

Yah, Riot can you please kill this thread.

SergeantGrumbles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2013

Wow, no wonder why every game I play someone hard counters me, and my entire team.

Warrensby

01-10-2013

So...it basically shows you their Lolking page?

D Dragneel

01-10-2013

Warren, The issue is that it shows their past games while in game. In the game you are not supposed to know who your opponents are until after the game starts loading in.

Warrensby

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dragneel View Post
Warren, The issue is that it shows their past games while in game. In the game you are not supposed to know who your opponents are until after the game starts loading in.
before every game I alt tab out of the client and check my opponents on lolking; it's the exact same principle

Moragtao

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrensby View Post
before every game I alt tab out of the client and check my opponents on lolking; it's the exact same principle
Impossible. In any ranked game, you don't know who you're going to play until you get to the loading screen. With this program, you know who you're facing the second the ban phase starts.