Leona shouldn't have been designed as a support champion. We need to fix her passive.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

St Arkyn

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Leona's not a support champion, but plays the support role - there's a difference.

Leona's design is to be a tank and initiator. She is not designed to do respectable damage, and I think it would muddy what's unique about the character. The state of where she's valuable puts her into bottom lane for optimization.

If the live team is OK with it, I have no problem seeing her jungle, but I would be opposed to seeing her be a damage dealer.
She can already jungle, and does a really good job at it. Less than a 4 minute level 4 clear time with an intiate and two stuns. I think if she was allowed to proc her own passive on jungle monsters it would make her initial clear times get out of hand. It would definitely solve her tad bit too slow jungling later on, but that initial speed might be too much.

Areotix

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Arkyn View Post
She can already jungle, and does a really good job at it. Less than a 4 minute level 4 clear time with an intiate and two stuns. I think if she was allowed to proc her own passive on jungle monsters it would make her initial clear times get out of hand. It would definitely solve her tad bit too slow jungling later on, but that initial speed might be too much.
4 min is kinda slow, and she does not get any faster like any other jungler.

Aran888888

01-26-2013

In my opinion, her q, and w need ad scalings. His girl facebashes you with her sheild, and the damage scales with magic? Please. Same for w.

She should also get some way to be viable as a bruiser or melee-even if it is as a full on tank, she should be able to do damage based on her sword. Not many people with a sword and shield utilize magic for damage. League isnt the most realistic thing in the world.. But please. Can i get a reds thoughts on this?

St Arkyn

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areotix View Post
4 min is kinda slow, and she does not get any faster like any other jungler.
It's 3:56 on the dot. By saying 4 minutes is slow you are comparing her to the fastest. Compare her to the slowest actual jungler. I believe it was Lee Sin who hits 4:05 now days doesn't he? For someone who isn't really meant to jungle she does a fine job of it.

That's if you want the 4 minute level 4. Usually I gank a lane at level 3 and grab first blood for myself or the lane. Especially since I run smite/ghost. Ghost in > Zenith > Q > Any stuns the lane has. It's nearly a guaranteed kill. You are a terror.

zarbiz

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I've asked about this, but there are concerns from the live team. I'll follow up.
I can't imagine there would be a problem with "her teammates proc the mark on champions, she procs the mark for 50% damage on minions/monsters".

Sikozu

01-28-2013

Honestly, while I think letting Leona proc her passive against non-champions would make her more versatile, I'm confused about the arguments from some people concerning not having enough gold to build her tanky?

Do you not have Gold/5 Runes? Are you not going deep into the Utility Mastery for more Gold/5? Are you not getting a Pick/Stone early game? That's a lot of Gold/5. Combine that with "Pick-Pocket" there is really not excuse to be broke in a game. I more often than not end games with as her with more than my teams Jungle, and thanks to Runes/Masteries I'm still on the 150 Armor/Magic resist range.

I'm just saying that personally, I think the gold argument is a bit silly is all...

Holyhell99

02-14-2013

bump

Holyhell99

02-15-2013

-

Rubidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

bump

Wezz

03-30-2013

danmit yorick