Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona shouldn't have been designed as a support champion. We need to fix her passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holyhell99

01-06-2013

I mean, come on, Leona's design dosen't point at "Support".

You get this chick with a huge shield and sword, covered in gold. Anybody looking at her, that doesn't know who she is, will immediately think of her as a bruiser.

She is also covered in golden armor, which makes her look like she has Gold. But ironically, as a bot lane support, she has the most gold-starved role in the game!

But why is she a support? Because her passive screams to put her in a duo lane, otherwise its a waste of a good passive. And because she is balanced around the passive, if she is put anywhere else, she will be at a disadvantage.

I would like her to be able to compete against Diana, whether it be in mid, top, or the jungle, but how should this be done? Simple!

A Sheen/Hunters Machete on Leona now procs her passive! Why not Riot

Let me be able to solo lane/jungle Leona.. Riot pls.

Lionhrted199

01-06-2013

jungle leona is actually a thing. here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2963590&highlight=leona+jungle&page=7

Zhico

01-06-2013

She doesnt have to be played support, blitz is meant to be a bruiser yet everyone plays him support same with lux and zyra. She just does support the best out of all the roles so thats where people take her.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

01-06-2013

Quote:
Holyhell99:
I mean, come on, Leona's design dosen't point at "Support".

You get this chick with a huge shield and sword, covered in gold. Anybody looking at her, that doesn't know who she is, will immediately think of her as a bruiser.

You're not going to like our next champion.

Gaspump

01-06-2013

Here comes certainlyT. Dropping bombs

Epjest

01-06-2013

Quote:
CertainlyT:

=( This made me sad.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

01-06-2013

Quote:
CertainlyT:

Great now you've got me all excited and whatnot

KevinDelMarr

01-06-2013

Read her Lore and you will understand why.

I had the same thinking as you. After I read her Lore and found out about her nature, I gained a new sense of respect. Some people prefer to let others do the dirty work

TechnalityPulse

01-06-2013

Leona top lane is rapetrain central. Try it sometime.

Zhico

01-06-2013

Quote:
CertainlyT:

Oh god I heard she is Ice based, is this true?