Urgot's special love affair! Forbidden Fruits!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoVissa

01-06-2013

Hello Summoners, today I will tell the tale of Urgot, and his sexual frustrations. Feel free to ask questions and give input as I update daily.

Bubbling, boiling, burning, smelting... Urgot is busy in his laboratory yet again today, improving his acid compositions to be even more deadly then they already are. Urgot doesn't get out of his lab very often, he always has new ideas and experiments to test. Lately, though, he has been wanting to get out more. Visiting dives and bars is hard for Urgot, he is not the most attractive fellow. He is barely even human any more... But recently he has found out about a new bar that has opened in town, the Lusty Summoners Bar. This is a place where everyone is accepted and can do what they like.

****COMMENT ON WHO HE WILL MEET AT THE BAR COME TOMORROW!

DixonYurAshe

01-06-2013

Annie comes in and orders a talll butter beer, her furry legs dangling because they don't reach the ground. As Urgot tries to walk up to her he is rudely interrupted....

Gragas stumbles in, still drunk from the night before. His regurgitated pizza still visible on his pants. WHO ORDERED THE CIRCUS FREAK he beligerantly shouts at Urgot.

Urgot shrinks down, afraid of what he may do

Ergheis

01-06-2013

Oh this is one of those threads. Nvm disregarding away

YoVissa

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
Oh this is one of those threads. Nvm disregarding away
((What have I done to deserve you being an ******* sir.))

YoVissa

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixonYurAshe View Post
Annie comes in and orders a talll butter beer, her furry legs dangling because they don't reach the ground. As Urgot tries to walk up to her he is rudely interrupted....

Gragas stumbles in, still drunk from the night before. His regurgitated pizza still visible on his pants. WHO ORDERED THE CIRCUS FREAK he beligerantly shouts at Urgot.

Urgot shrinks down, afraid of what he may do
((Great idea, I think I will use annie.))

Urgot walks into The Lusty Summoners Bar for the first time, hopeful that he will find a nice girl that will accept him for who he is, a giant ugly insect-looking mad scientist. There are many people sitting around at the different tables. Warwick and Ahri chilling in a corner booth. Teemo busting some moves on the dance floor. But there is one lone girl sitting at the bar. Long pink hair, short so her feet don't even reach the ground. Urgot decides this is the time to make his move.