Riot Points(RP) to Influence Points (IP) Converter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MemeDood

01-05-2013

Hello LoL Players!
I have an idea for LoL but I'm not sure how to directly send it to Riot Games so I'm hoping if enough people join this thread, Riot will notice and will take action on it. I want there to be a RP to IP converter. Like, if you don't want to buy RP and you just have some leftover that you cant use for anything, there should be a converter in the Shop HUB. The conversion should be something like 1 RP= 25 IP or something like that. Please post suggestions on how we can improve this "maybe new feature". Also, please reply!
----MemeDood

Methelod

01-06-2013

Wrong forum, and it will never happen. Ever. Under any circumstances unless Riot goes against their word because they said they would never sell power.

shadooklaw

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Wrong forum, and it will never happen. Ever. Under any circumstances unless Riot goes against their word because they said they would never sell power.
Uhhhh, it's not really selling power, as champs are available for both IP and RP, which effectively means RP => champ, IP => champ so RP => IP as you don't have to spend IP on champs.

Arechon Gend

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadooklaw View Post
Uhhhh, it's not really selling power, as champs are available for both IP and RP, which effectively means RP => champ, IP => champ so RP => IP as you don't have to spend IP on champs.
Runes?

DerpyGeth

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadooklaw View Post
Runes are bought with IP bro.

EmperorofTortuga

01-06-2013

The reason this does not exist is because of the fact that they want to give everybody a fair win chance. Runes can only be purchased with IP because they don't want people just buying a very prominent part of the game, because those who can't afford to spend money would be put at a serious disadvantage. Also, WRONG FORUM

shadooklaw

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpyGeth View Post
Runes are bought with IP bro.
Obviously, if you save IP by buying champs with RP, you can use it on runes instead. -.-