First Picture Using a Tablet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cave Ashton

01-05-2013

I got a Wacom Bamboo tablet today, and I drew Katarina She looks like she's about to go to a fancy dinner party...

Edit: Thanks for all the advice guys! I actually have been practicing. I'm also planning on entering the Digi-art contest. I don't have high hopes for winning it, but i'm pretty sure most people feel the same way about these kind of things. Anyway, i'll add my piece in a thumbnail. I probably wont post it right this second, I feel like I can still polish things up.

WASCrazeekid

01-06-2013

it's kinda trash!

Wink91

01-06-2013

be a lil nicer man he said its his first for a tablet.....

mnun

01-06-2013

the tablet isn't the problem, she's just so disproportionate

Flayne

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
the tablet isn't the problem, she's just so disproportionate
Perhaps you should also add what is positive about it?

well imo the thing I like about this is her eyes and how I feel that it's katarina thanks to her skar as her trademark.

Keep practicing

xPandaKiwix

01-24-2013

Can you tell me about the bamboo I have been planning on buying one sometime soon.

eNack

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPandaKiwix View Post
Can you tell me about the bamboo I have been planning on buying one sometime soon.
Its really good for beginners or amateur artists. I have an older model of the bamboo, its really not that bad. I'm entering the digi-art throwdown, keep an eye out for my piece. I'll show you what you can do on a bamboo.

KitStylus

01-24-2013

Hey don't listen to the ignorant people, not everyone is qualified to give artistic critique.
Remember It's really easy to bring down something, is a whole different story to build it.

I think is a really good first attempt, i like it. You should practice general body shape,
not anatomy, just the general shape and proportions. Don't give up no matter what
anyone says. Good luck!

DrAliciaDestiny

01-24-2013

I usually say if you can't do better than shut the hell up. Nothing is perfect so always give plus points over negatives points as negatives points serve no purpose as there is always negative points for anything; not everything has plus points that you can point out.

NiktaBananaa

01-24-2013

Not bad (: I was shaky with my first tablet pic too. I still am tbh. You'll get there!