INSANELY Good Idea (read)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KidNickaroo

Recruiter

01-05-2013

I was just playing and thought of a crazy good idea. If any of you have played call of duty you probably know about Search and Destroy. So i thought of an idea where if you die you dont respawn ever and its like a 5-10 minute game and it could go to 40 depending on how long it is without the entire team dying. I dont have much to this idea but i just wanted to put it out there to hopefully build on to something what do you guys think?

Nightfeather1314

01-05-2013

Good idea, but if you don't respawn then there shouldn't be turrets IMO, just the champions as the guardians. If that was your idea anyway, I love it XD

Archloop

01-06-2013

So what for the first one dying? He has to watch the whole game?
Maybe they respawn but after a set amount of deaths (for the team, and not individual like Hide and Seek) it's game over.
Also what about the store? More gold over time, and can you buy wherever you are? Im asking BC i haven't played CoD.

Birdy51

01-06-2013

Eh hate to break it to you, but regardless of how good the idea is, I am afraid you are in the wrong forum. This is the Lore Forum, where different aspects of the backround for the League of Legends is discussed. A better place for this thread would be in General Discussion.

hailcaster77

01-06-2013

I think when you die, you should come back as a ghost. Can be seen, but can't be hurt or anything.

IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR

01-06-2013

The problem is that the people who died will be so bored LOL if the last two people are just like hit and run. I thought of something else like a free for all match where you randomly spawn at a place after you revive and there a time limit with the most kills win after time limit or the first person to reach a set amount of kills wins. You can shop like counterstrike but it will not be safe if you stand in the open. However, the main problem with this idea is that it is pretty much free win if one guy can snowball hard that is the problem.