do you think this is a good idea ?

yes! 0 0%
no 2 40.00%
maybe 0 0%
not at all 3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Champion idea (giant hammer, ad carry)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadiya

01-05-2013

They should make another attack damage carry champion and it should have a giant hammer like a cartoon like champion with a hammer but not an electric one like Jayce a wooden one and it would look cool if it was modeled after Harley Quin and like the hammer was only melee and it would make things explode when she hit things if anyone wants to elaborate further on this they can I don't care I just thought this was a cool idea I think sense I'm an artist I'll draw a picture of what she should look like and I might add a dude version also

Pirateelfdog

01-05-2013

Just a tip for the future: If you want to put an idea out on this forum and want to be taken seriously, don't put it in one 4-and-a-half-line sentence. It makes you seem like an unprofessional, unintelligent, rambling troll. I appreciate your correct spelling and capitalization of the first letter and you're I's but we try to think of ourselves as professionals at this forum. If you really, truly want to make a suggestion, try to use grammar, or at least some thought process to get the idea out there. You have a nice idea, but no one is truly actually going to read it.

Hadiya

01-05-2013

you know, you were truly mean. I don't have enough words to say how much of an ass you were. You diminished the fun I had of posting a thread, and showing my idea. I'm pretty sure I won't ever be posting anything on here again. Thank you for nothing you ass hole.