So, Muramana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigfriendsmen

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
um muramana is actually decent on syndra too u know every hit from her ultimate actually procs it which means in some cases u'll be dealing more damage with it then with an archangels. same thing with ryze.
I still wouldn't recommend Manamura on Syndra. Considering you're very rarely at full mana to take full advantage of the toggle, getting a DFG, Void Staff, or Hat will increase your ult by about as much as well as increasing all of your other spells. Manamura is a 0 dps increase until you hit the 1000 mana mark and it transforms, giving you a horribly slow early game. Also to be taken into consideration is that when your ult is on cd you gain VERY little benefit and 0 dps from manamura. The item is for people who can cast single target spells more than once a minute, such as Ryze for whom it will proc even when he's ulting on his Q+W (I tested and it does still proc)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TealNinje

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfriendsmen View Post
I still wouldn't recommend Manamura on Syndra. Considering you're very rarely at full mana to take full advantage of the toggle, getting a DFG, Void Staff, or Hat will increase your ult by about as much as well as increasing all of your other spells. Manamura is a 0 dps increase until you hit the 1000 mana mark and it transforms, giving you a horribly slow early game. Also to be taken into consideration is that when your ult is on cd you gain VERY little benefit and 0 dps from manamura. The item is for people who can cast single target spells more than once a minute, such as Ryze for whom it will proc even when he's ulting on his Q+W (I tested and it does still proc)
2000 mana (really awful level) at half mana (1000) at 18% (bare minimum) = 180 damage. 180 damage (3 orbs at 60 each). In order to get 60 damage per orb, you need 300 AP.

Edit: Forgot to also mention that you can spend 700 gold for infinite mana in lane, and then upgrade later for a BIG damage increase on your ultimate.