Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, Muramana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigfriendsmen

01-14-2013

Quote:
kavinh the third:
um muramana is actually decent on syndra too u know every hit from her ultimate actually procs it which means in some cases u'll be dealing more damage with it then with an archangels. same thing with ryze.

I still wouldn't recommend Manamura on Syndra. Considering you're very rarely at full mana to take full advantage of the toggle, getting a DFG, Void Staff, or Hat will increase your ult by about as much as well as increasing all of your other spells. Manamura is a 0 dps increase until you hit the 1000 mana mark and it transforms, giving you a horribly slow early game. Also to be taken into consideration is that when your ult is on cd you gain VERY little benefit and 0 dps from manamura. The item is for people who can cast single target spells more than once a minute, such as Ryze for whom it will proc even when he's ulting on his Q+W (I tested and it does still proc)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TealNinje

01-14-2013

Quote:
bigfriendsmen:
I still wouldn't recommend Manamura on Syndra. Considering you're very rarely at full mana to take full advantage of the toggle, getting a DFG, Void Staff, or Hat will increase your ult by about as much as well as increasing all of your other spells. Manamura is a 0 dps increase until you hit the 1000 mana mark and it transforms, giving you a horribly slow early game. Also to be taken into consideration is that when your ult is on cd you gain VERY little benefit and 0 dps from manamura. The item is for people who can cast single target spells more than once a minute, such as Ryze for whom it will proc even when he's ulting on his Q+W (I tested and it does still proc)

2000 mana (really awful level) at half mana (1000) at 18% (bare minimum) = 180 damage. 180 damage (3 orbs at 60 each). In order to get 60 damage per orb, you need 300 AP.

Edit: Forgot to also mention that you can spend 700 gold for infinite mana in lane, and then upgrade later for a BIG damage increase on your ultimate.