Skin ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Today Goku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Here are a few skin ideas I randomly thought of during various League of Legend matches. I never actually thought them all through, so any feedback/add-ons/suggestions are welcome. If you'd like to attempt an art of each skin you're more than welcome. I merely wish to see these come to life and eventually into the Riot store.

I'd do the art myself but I lack any artistic skill what-so-ever. Just the mind of a nutjob.

Hipster Twitch
The fur of this skin will remain the same, the concept itself is based around the stereotypes of hipsters. Twitch wears a pair of thick, black-framed glasses along with a red/blue/green/gray plaid button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to about his elbow. Skinny jeans are recommended. Instead of his abilities and attacks giving off a bright green, it should become a light brown; to resemble coffee. Venom Cask could be changed to resemble that of a coffee cup as well.

Upon entering stealth Twitch can say: "2Underground4U"

Joke: You've probably never heard of, (make up some League of Legends themed band/artist). They're pretty underground.

Rock Lobster Malphite
Basically, take lobster claws and replace Malphite's original hands with them. Malphite has a white apron on with the words "Kiss this" written on the front with a fist imprinted underneath (the image for the original ground slam impact site). Seismic Shard is a stick of butter. Yes, a stick of butter. For Granite Shield I was thinking about giving his rocky exterior a Lobster Red color, and when his shield is gone, the rock will split apart to reveal the lobster meat on the inside.

Ancient Flame Brand

Give Brand a stone exterior, except instead of looking like solidified magma, let it just be rock with ancient carvings etched into his body- he keeps the flame Mohawk though, I like the Mohawk.. The carvings will glow for a period whenever he activates an ability. At various locations on his body it'll look as if he is slowly falling apart/eroding away. As every few steps or so a small jet of flame will explode from these parts.

His flames will be of normal coloring except more vibrant and with swirls of black mixed in with it.

RAWRFIQ

01-15-2013

i like the ideas for Brand and Malphite

Phantasmnomicron

01-15-2013

Dalek Viktor

Join the Glorious Extermination!

EXTERMINATE

Seek.Locate.Exterminate!

Exterminate, annihilate, DESTROY!!!

EXTERMINATE... then improve...

This skin deals +10% damage and takes +10% damage from the Doctor Shen skin

Snyp3r5

01-15-2013

These ideas are just amazing.. RIOT GET ON THIS NOW.

Not Today Goku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

RIOT. D: LOOK AT THESE IDES.
[shameless begging.jpg]