Idea for Vi skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Haven85

12-20-2012

I really dislike Vi's secondary skin, but I have an idea for one that I know someone out there must have thought of too.

"Kitty Paws Vi"

Imagine a cute/sexy Vi in a Neko (cat) girl outfit wearing two huge kitty paw mittens. ^_^ Lol That just seems too cute to me. They could also call her "Cat Burglar Vi" instead to match her criminal roots. What do you think?

prayed

12-20-2012

I just don't think Vi can come across as cute. She's more the badass chick in LoL.

Caustik

12-20-2012

how about a wreck-it ralph skin? like how i imagined it would be like she wears overalls and a red tank exposing her belly, and the overalls be a short shorts kinda thing going. as for her fists, well...I don't know lol

Silent Haven85

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddly Cubone View Post
how about a wreck-it ralph skin? like how i imagined it would be like she wears overalls and a red tank exposing her belly, and the overalls be a short shorts kinda thing going. as for her fists, well...I don't know lol
Wreck it Ralph would be copyrighted and Riot would have to pay a lot to use it. The possible revenue would probably never make up for the cost

Silent Haven85

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retains View Post
I just don't think Vi can come across as cute. She's more the badass chick in LoL.
Did you think Mr. Mundo could pass as a corporate business man? There are joke skins for champs that do not match their personalities. What is important is if they would sell.

Besides, A kitty Vi could still be "badass" while also being sexy/cute.

Falstar

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Haven85 View Post
Did you think Mr. Mundo could pass as a corporate business man? There are joke skins for champs that do not match their personalities. What is important is if they would sell.

Besides, A kitty Vi could still be "badass" while also being sexy/cute.
Sorry, Mundo runs international corporation as he pleases. So yes.

On a side note, Joke skins are nice :P

LegendAwaknd

12-20-2012

What about Incredible Vi skin with a pair of those fake Hulk fists.

Silent Haven85

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAwaknd View Post
What about Incredible Vi skin with a pair of those fake Hulk fists.
Lol funny idea, but that would be another trademarked one. Riot seems to have been avoiding directly ripping off other peoples characters, even if they could buy the right to.

It did give me an interesting idea of a "super vi" with no gloves on at all however.

Gp4gP

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retains View Post
tell that to Riven after they gave her the bunny skin, or Vayne after they gave her the valentines skin lol, plus a kitty Vi is actually not a bad idea and i think riot wont have to suffer from any lawsuits since it's a cat