Conversion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos199416

01-05-2013

Hey i'm new here and i was wondering is there any way you can convert RP into IP if not that is something you might want to think about because what if you have under 200 RP yet you want to convert if there is no conversion system that would be upsetting if there is please inform me about it and how it works please and thank you

Troa

01-06-2013

There is not. And why is it upsetting, and what point would it serve to convert RP to IP exactly?

Chaos199416

01-06-2013

simply because if you can convert rp into ip you can get certain champions faster then having to earn your way and it normally take 2-3 weeks

SH4D0WS1N

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2013

If you look at HoN (please no game vs game arguments, LoL has gotten a few ideas from HoN so I don't want to hear it) I believe if you have gold coins (RP) you can use them as filler for buying something from the store if you don't have enough silver coins (IP). Basically if you have 200 RP and 300 IP and you want the 450 IP champ you could spend your 300 IP and 150 of you RP to purchase it.

Not suggesting this or anything, just giving an example of a similar system.

Troa

01-06-2013

That could make sense. However, it would require a bit of thought from the "what maximize's profits" standpoint. I don't know that anyone would really leave from a lack of it, and so the question is does it increase or decrease RP sales ultimately.

Chaos199416

01-08-2013

mostly it would probably increase RP sales simply because hey i can spend all of my RP instead of having that meager amount left over then they notice their rp=0 and are like lets buy more =) or at least thats what normally happens