Here Are They, The Best Twisted Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artificial

01-05-2013

Thank you for taking the time out to read this, I'm Lord Zi.

I'm going to give four list of Champion Groups, the first list belongs to Twisted Champs. The second list belongs to Twisted Backup. The third list belongs to Twisted Assassin's. The final list goes to Twisted Outcast.

Twisted Champs are those Champs who're best fit for Twisted. They can hold their own and turn the tide of battle if played right. Just because these are the best of the best doesn't mean that selecting 3 of them for the match will mean you'll win. This means, that there is no "op" Champ. Any Champ can be shut down due to counter picking, like picking Malphite to counter Jax. Other Champs, like Teemo just need to be out played. Oracle's Extract works wonders and with a Banshees Vile you'll be a bit safer. There is no "op" Champ this way.

Amumu Cho'Gath Darius Dr. Mundo Evelynn Fiddlesticks Fiora Fizz Galio Gangplank Garen Hecarim Heimerdinger Irelia Jarvan IV Jax Jayce Kassadin Katarina Lee Sin Leona Lulu Malphite Maokai Mordekaiser Morgana Nidalee Nocturne Olaf Pantheon Rammus Renekton Rengar Riven Shen Shyvana Singed Sion Teemo Trundle Tryndamere Urgot Vayne Vi Volibear Wukong Xin Zhao Yorick

These are they that belong to the list Twisted Backup. These Champs don't belong in the above list for many reasons. Ryze is considered a Backup Champ even though he's powerfully strong as the game progresses, because if singled out by one of the above he's easy game early on. Here are the Backup Champs.

Ahri Akali Alistar Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn Cassiopeia Diana Draven Elise Ezreal Gragas Kayle Kennen Kha'Zix Kog'Maw LeBlanc Lux Master Yi Poppy Rumble Ryze Sejuani Sivir Skarner Talon Tristana Twisted Fate Udyr Varus Viktor Warwick Zed Ziggs Zyra

The Twisted Assassin's are a group of Champion Comps I've selected from the above two list. These are Team Comp Champs that work wonders with one another. Taking these along will be like calling on an Assassin Team to take down a high level threat.

Yorick Sion Mordekaiser / Shyvana Lee Sin Kog'Maw / Shen Katarina Jarvan IV / Teemo Singed Cassiopeia / Urgot Gragas Rammus / Galio Malphite Riven / Kassadin Irelia Draven / Xin Zhao Ryze Amumu / Evelynn Trundle Cho'Gath / Kayle Tryndamere Fiddlesticks / Heimerdinger Udyr Volibear / Hecarim Sivir Olaf / Darius Lux Leona / Fizz Renekton Blitzcrank / Brand Gangplank Maokai / Wukong Zyra Garen / Pantheon Skarner Warwick / Dr. Mundo Lulu Rengar / Talon Vayne Vi

You may agree or disagree to the above list, this list is from my experiences in battle ether against them or as them. None of the above teams are op, the talent from winning with any team comes from how skilled you are with Teamwork. So please don't think that if you play any of these comps you'll automatically be a beast. Teamwork is required of you.

This last list are they that should sit on the sidelines and watch the battle. They're known as Twisted's Outcast because they're just too weak or require what only another game mode can offer. These guys "can" be played here if you're skilled with them. Other wise learn how to use them better in a different map.

Anivia Annie Corki Janna Karma Karthus Malzahar Miss Fortune Nami Nasus Nautilus Nunu Orianna Shaco Sona Soraka Swain Syndra Taric Twitch Veigar Vladimir Zilean

Not sure if I got every Champion or not but these are the list I've come up with. I hope this helps. If you have any comments feel free to post them, I'm interested in seeing what others might say.

Blkshroud

01-05-2013

Wow. Very elaborate list you have here. I do have to agree with you on the ones that really shine on TT from my own experiences as well.

The Twisted assassins group is interesting but would you be willing to elaborate on how this one is strong (Evelynn Trundle Cho'Gath)

I dont really see the strength of any of them but I can kind of piece together why they might be for all the groups. I am completely unsure of how that one works though I also think Jarvan IV would work with more of the team comps but thats just me.

scazzaf

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zi View Post
These are they that belong to the list Twisted Backup. These Champs don't belong in the above list for many reasons. Ryze is considered a Backup Champ even though he's powerfully strong as the game progresses, because if singled out by one of the above he's easy game early on. Here are the Backup Champs.

Rumble
Ah hah!
Surely sir you jest!

Artificial

01-05-2013

Thanks for asking Blkshroud, but before I answer I first want to say that when doing the Team Comp for the Assassin's group I didn't want to use the same person twice. Now for your question.

Evelynn has high burst damage and is tricky if played right. While in a game I chose Jarvan IV and went up against an Evelynn. Although it looked like I'd win all the fights I got into with Eve she was always one step ahead of me and killed me. Trundle provides map control, limiting the use of the speed buff in the mid and can create his own arena in a narrow areas. He's good for taking down Tanks and escaping or chasing he's good for both. Cho'Gath is a Boss late game and one of the hardest Twisted Champs to take down. His silence has a wide area of effect and he can knock you up in the air. His melee extends to mid ranged and his ult is powerful. These 3 Champions can deal a lot of damage early on and shut things down late game.

Artificial

01-05-2013

Scazzaf for the fact that I've yet to see any truly skilled Rumble's I'm gonna have to go with "No" I don't jest. If and when I see skilled Rumbles then I might change my mind, however that would also include that there are more then just "one skilled Rumble" being played.

Audacious

01-05-2013

scaz is on NA's 4th diamond ( 1850 ) team for twisted treeline Lord Zi

http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...anked_team_3x3

Audacious

01-05-2013

Lord Zi
there are currently only 4 teams in NorthAmerica 3v3 that are ranked 1850 diamond.
out of the 4, three teams run rumble as one of their main champs for their comp due to the utility and damage he serves for the team

Artificial

01-05-2013

Nice, Thanks for the info Get BaBeeKeD

Sam

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get BaBeeKeD View Post
Lord Zi
there are currently only 4 teams in NorthAmerica 3v3 that are ranked 1850 diamond.
out of the 4, three teams run rumble as one of their main champs for their comp due to the utility and damage he serves for the team

Elise > Rumble gg.