Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retribution888

01-16-2013

Lee Sin, after the incident that left you blind, you decided to never use magic again. Because of this i pose this question what are your ideas on Vladimir's blood-based magic? Do you think it is an abomination or do you find it interesting?

Àsk Lee sin

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona took in the beauty as well as they neared the water. She sat down next to Lee on the grass, watching the leaves blow in the wind.

♪I know what you mean,♪ Sona replied in a calm, serene tune, ♪Something about the water, the leaves, the grass...Just so lovely. Reminds me of the field outside the orphanarium that I used to play in when I was young...♪

Sona stared off, absentmindedly playing a melody that seemed in time with the wind and leaves.

Lee let his body lay back onto the grass, smiling. "It feels like such a long time since I last felt this way. Even with my meditation I don't truly feel so at peace often. I suppose there are some things nature can do that simply cannot be imitated." He chuckled. "Here I am babbling on about how I feel right now, how are you maven?" His head turned toward her. "I know very little about you from before you entered the league, how was your childhood?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution888 View Post
Lee Sin, after the incident that left you blind, you decided to never use magic again. Because of this i pose this question what are your ideas on Vladimir's blood-based magic? Do you think it is an abomination or do you find it interesting?

Vladimir's magic is... truly unique. From what I've heard about it and experienced myself on the fields it is very powerful. I believe there is good in all people however I find that some hide it deeper than others, Vladimir being one of those people. I do not care for his magic and I feel that it is a craft that should have long been forgotten.

Ask the String

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee let his body lay back onto the grass, smiling. "It feels like such a long time since I last felt this way. Even with my meditation I don't truly feel so at peace often. I suppose there are some things nature can do that simply cannot be imitated." He chuckled. "Here I am babbling on about how I feel right now, how are you maven?" His head turned toward her. "I know very little about you from before you entered the league, how was your childhood?"
♪Oh where to begin,♪ Sona started, laying back a bit, ♪My childhood was pretty good for an orphan. I do remember the caretakers fussing over my inability to speak. They thought because I couldn't talk, I wouldn't get adopted. I mean, it was kind of disappointing seeing all the other kids come and go as the years passed by, but the ones who stayed were nice for the most part.

Of course, back then I had my instrument with me, but didn't really know how to play it,♪ Sona chuckled silently, ♪Of course, back then I had been able to walk, so it wasn't that much of a problem. The caretakers decided to sell the Etwahl to some Ionian collectors, but for some reason it came back. Once it did, I started becoming interested in it, self-teaching myself how to use it. I learned quickly, but nothing to the level that I can play now. It wasn't until I was 16 when Lestara came and adopted me. She taught me how to tune my music to the millions of melodies I produce now.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh where to begin,♪ Sona started, laying back a bit, ♪My childhood was pretty good for an orphan. I do remember the caretakers fussing over my inability to speak. They thought because I couldn't talk, I wouldn't get adopted. I mean, it was kind of disappointing seeing all the other kids come and go as the years passed by, but the ones who stayed were nice for the most part.

Of course, back then I had my instrument with me, but didn't really know how to play it,♪ Sona chuckled silently, ♪Of course, back then I had been able to walk, so it wasn't that much of a problem. The caretakers decided to sell the Etwahl to some Ionian collectors, but for some reason it came back. Once it did, I started becoming interested in it, self-teaching myself how to use it. I learned quickly, but nothing to the level that I can play now. It wasn't until I was 16 when Lestara came and adopted me. She taught me how to tune my music to the millions of melodies I produce now.♪

Lee smiled warmly, "I'm glad to hear that your childhood was a happy one, I suppose I can understand why some might have been hesitant in adopting a young girl who could not speak. Though now that you're a grown woman and a famous musician and champion of the league I bet a bunch of them are wishing they had adopted you." He chuckled then furrowed his brow slightly. "Are you not able to walk anymore Sona? I know that you use your instrument to levitate around but I had always assumed you did that because it was heavy. I suppose we have her to thank for being able to hear your beautiful music today." He paused for a moment then continued. "If I ask anything too personal please let me know, It's been a while since I've had such pleasant company and I may get carried away."

Ask the String

01-16-2013

Quote:
Lee smiled warmly, "I'm glad to hear that your childhood was a happy one, I suppose I can understand why some might have been hesitant in adopting a young girl who could not speak. Though now that you're a grown woman and a famous musician and champion of the league I bet a bunch of them are wishing they had adopted you." He chuckled then furrowed his brow slightly. "Are you not able to walk anymore Sona? I know that you use your instrument to levitate around but I had always assumed you did that because it was heavy. I suppose we have her to thank for being able to hear your beautiful music today." He paused for a moment then continued. "If I ask anything too personal please let me know, It's been a while since I've had such pleasant company and I may get carried away."
♪Oh it's quite alright,♪ Sona assured, ♪It has been a while since I've been able to fully walk. Ever since I had acquired the ability to levitate with my music, I sorta just...lost the skill I guess. It's not that I can't, it's just I haven't for so long. I'm not even sure my legs could hold me up without my instrument to support me.

So how was your childhood, if I may ask?♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-16-2013

Lee chuckled. "Perhaps you should let yourself walk every now and then just so that you can. He sighed slightly at her question. "I have no real complaints, my childhood was fine. When I discovered my affinity for magic I sort of gave up on having fun and dedicated myself completely on my studies... Of course than the incident happened..." He shook his head. "But anyway, Why don't you attempt to stand up?" He smirked.

Ask the String

01-16-2013

Quote:
Lee chuckled. "Perhaps you should let yourself walk every now and then just so that you can. He sighed slightly at her question. "I have no real complaints, my childhood was fine. When I discovered my affinity for magic I sort of gave up on having fun and dedicated myself completely on my studies... Of course than the incident happened..." He shook his head. "But anyway, Why don't you attempt to stand up?" He smirked.
♪I guess...I just never needed to,♪ Sona replied, ♪I've grown so accustomed to using music to travel, I just never needed to walk or run. It's hard to explain, but I feel much more...natural when I can play music rather than walking.♪

Sona stared down at her exposed feet, ♪I guess it couldn't hurt to try to stand.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-17-2013

Lee nodded toward Sona with a smile. "It makes perfect sense, you have no need to walk so you don't." He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm here to help you keep balance if you need me."

Ask the String

01-17-2013

Quote:
Lee nodded toward Sona with a smile. "It makes perfect sense, you have no need to walk so you don't." He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm here to help you keep balance if you need me."
Sona stared back between her legs and Lee. ♪Well...maybe it would feel better to walk through the grass rather than float over it.♪

Sona stared back at Lee for a moment, ♪You would be able to hold me up if I feel over, right?♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-17-2013

Lee chuckled, nodding. "I believe I have the strength to hold you up with one arm if I truly needed to." He stood up slowly and offered her a hand. "Would you like some help taking the first few steps?"