Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

01-15-2013

Lee Sin shakes his head. "I do not personally know how they train but I do not believe with their techniques that their training is similar to mine. Lately I've been trying to train my hearing further. The institute has helped me set up a device that fires very small and nearly soundless projectiles into the air."

Ask the String

01-15-2013

♪Well that's good,♪ Sona replied, ♪I bet your hearing is so in tune that you could hear every single note that I'm playing precisely.♪

Sona stared off back at the waterfall outside, which seemed to have drawn her attention more often than normal.

Àsk Lee sin

01-15-2013

Lee smiled. "It truly is a blessing to be able to hear your music so well maven." He felt that her attention was once again being drawn away. "If you wish, once we are finished our tea we can take a walk over to the waterfall. That is if you're not too busy."

Ask the String

01-15-2013

Sona seemed a bit suprised Lee could tell she was distracted, until she realized her music was giving it away.

♪Of course. I don't have anything schedualed today, so if you would like we can head down to the water. I mean, if you would like to, of course.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-16-2013

Lee chuckled. "I would love to Maven." He took another sip of his tea, finding that he had already almost finished this cup.

Ask the String

01-16-2013

♪Perfect,♪ Sona replied as she finished what was left in her tea cup, ♪Ready whne you are.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-16-2013

Lee nodded, finishing the last of his own tea and smiling. He left the money on the table for both their drinks and stood up. He turned toward Caroline. "Thank you very much for the tea Caroline." He did a respectful bow, to which she did back and waved to him as he smiled back at Sona. "It's not far of a walk, please follow me." He smiled and head out of the teashop.

Ask the String

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee nodded, finishing the last of his own tea and smiling. He left the money on the table for both their drinks and stood up. He turned toward Caroline. "Thank you very much for the tea Caroline." He did a respectful bow, to which she did back and waved to him as he smiled back at Sona. "It's not far of a walk, please follow me." He smiled and head out of the teashop.
Once Lee had finished his own tea, Sona floated back up. She followed Lee out the teashop. back out to the peaceful outside world that Ionia was famous for.

Àsk Lee sin

01-16-2013

Lee took a deep breathe as they neared the waterfall, taking in the beauty of the place in his own way. "It truly is a wonder that there can be something like this so close to us." He took a seat on the grass, a few pedals from the Sakura trees blowing down around him in the wind, he chuckled slightly as they brushed against him. "Please take a seat if you wish Maven. I can't remember clearly the last time I was here." He took another deep breathe and seemed to savor the tranquility of the area.

Ask the String

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee took a deep breathe as they neared the waterfall, taking in the beauty of the place in his own way. "It truly is a wonder that there can be something like this so close to us." He took a seat on the grass, a few pedals from the Sakura trees blowing down around him in the wind, he chuckled slightly as they brushed against him. "Please take a seat if you wish Maven. I can't remember clearly the last time I was here." He took another deep breathe and seemed to savor the tranquility of the area.
Sona took in the beauty as well as they neared the water. She sat down next to Lee on the grass, watching the leaves blow in the wind.

♪I know what you mean,♪ Sona replied in a calm, serene tune, ♪Something about the water, the leaves, the grass...Just so lovely. Reminds me of the field outside the orphanarium that I used to play in when I was young...♪

Sona stared off, absentmindedly playing a melody that seemed in time with the wind and leaves.