Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Lee Sin had a small smile on his face as he led Sona toward the transporter to Ionia, stepping in first and waiting for her on the other side. "It's not far from here, just a short walk, if I remember the trail is actually quite beautiful. This way Maven." He led her through a forest trail, his memory not failing him. The trail itself was booming with life of all sorts, the song of the birds echoing through the large trees and the sound of rushing water could be heard from a nearby waterfall. Lee Sin's smile grew as he listened to the sounds. "This place is very tranquil." He said as they walked. "Accompanied by your music I don't believe there is anything I would rather listen to."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin had a small smile on his face as he led Sona toward the transporter to Ionia, stepping in first and waiting for her on the other side. "It's not far from here, just a short walk, if I remember the trail is actually quite beautiful. This way Maven." He led her through a forest trail, his memory not failing him. The trail itself was booming with life of all sorts, the song of the birds echoing through the large trees and the sound of rushing water could be heard from a nearby waterfall. Lee Sin's smile grew as he listened to the sounds. "This place is very tranquil." He said as they walked. "Accompanied by your music I don't believe there is anything I would rather listen to."
Sona followed Lee Sin, taking in the tranquility of the place. She always did love how peaceful Ionia seemed.

♪Yes I agree,♪ She replied, ♪It is quite peaceful here.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona followed Lee Sin, taking in the tranquility of the place. She always did love how peaceful Ionia seemed.

♪Yes I agree,♪ She replied, ♪It is quite peaceful here.♪

Lee Sin simply smiled, after a few moments they would arrive at a small teashop, inside were a few tables and such, nothing fancy but the entire building smelled of fresh herbs and had a welcoming vibe to it, they were greeted by a young woman at the door.

"Lee!" She sprang up and nearly hugged him but managed to contain herself. "It's been so long, what brings you here?"

Lee Sin chuckled, "Greetings Caroline, I came for tea of course, there is not better place than your parents shop after all." He smiled for a moment then stepped slightly out of the way so that Sona was now face to face. "Where are my manners, Sona this is Caroline, Caroline this is-"

"Sona, Maven of the strings." Caroline did a small bow. "I've heard much about you, I'm very honored that you would come to our little shop. Please this way I'll take you both to your seats."

Lee Sin continued to smile as Caroline led them toward their seat, it was in the corner of the establishment, with a window right beside it where if one looked out they could see the waterfall which was no doubt the one heard on their walk hear, all around it there were Sakura trees in full bloom, their pink pedals blowing gently in the wind. "It's beautiful is it not miss Sona? I remember the last time I was here, before I had joined the league." He chuckled. "Do you have a preferred tea or do you wish for them to surprise you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin simply smiled, after a few moments they would arrive at a small teashop, inside were a few tables and such, nothing fancy but the entire building smelled of fresh herbs and had a welcoming vibe to it, they were greeted by a young woman at the door.

"Lee!" She sprang up and nearly hugged him but managed to contain herself. "It's been so long, what brings you here?"

Lee Sin chuckled, "Greetings Caroline, I came for tea of course, there is not better place than your parents shop after all." He smiled for a moment then stepped slightly out of the way so that Sona was now face to face. "Where are my manners, Sona this is Caroline, Caroline this is-"

"Sona, Maven of the strings." Caroline did a small bow. "I've heard much about you, I'm very honored that you would come to our little shop. Please this way I'll take you both to your seats."

Lee Sin continued to smile as Caroline led them toward their seat, it was in the corner of the establishment, with a window right beside it where if one looked out they could see the waterfall which was no doubt the one heard on their walk hear, all around it there were Sakura trees in full bloom, their pink pedals blowing gently in the wind. "It's beautiful is it not miss Sona? I remember the last time I was here, before I had joined the league." He chuckled. "Do you have a preferred tea or do you wish for them to surprise you?"
Sona smiled once Carloine bowed. She followed her and Lee to their seat, admiring the view it had. She looked back at Lee and Caroline, ♪I'm not too picky on my tea. Something sweet would be nice. Man this place is really breathtaking. Nothing like what you would see in Demacia.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Lee Sin nodded. "Caroline, you remember my preference correct?"

The girl nodded. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Lee Sin smiled and nodded before turning his attention to Sona. "So what made you wish to have tea with me today Maven? Surely there are others that would make much more suitable companions to chat with."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin nodded. "Caroline, you remember my preference correct?"

The girl nodded. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Lee Sin smiled and nodded before turning his attention to Sona. "So what made you wish to have tea with me today Maven? Surely there are others that would make much more suitable companions to chat with."
♪Nonsense, Lee,♪ Sona replied, ♪Having tea with you is a privilege. Especially in a place as peaceful as this.♪

Sona stared out at the waterfall outside, watching it empty into a large pond. Something about the waterfall made Sona's melodies seem to drift away, becoming much calmer and relaxed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Lee Sin smiled. "I'm very humbled you think so highly of me Sona, it's truly an honor." He listened to her music as she watched the waterfall and let out a relaxed breathe. "Even when you aren't trying your music seems to speak to me."

Caroline returned with a small tray, placing a cup down in front of each of them and placing a kettle on the center of the table.
"Jasmine cha, your favorite Lee, I figured Sona may enjoy it as well." She bowed slightly and walked away.

Lee Sin nodded. "Thank you Caroline." He took a deep breathe, inviting the pleasant aroma of the tea into him. "I hope you enjoy it Sona." he said, gently picking the cup up and taking a sip.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-13-2013

♪Thank you,♪ Sona played as Caroline placed the tea infront of the two. After waiting for Lee to grab his cup, Sona picked up hers, taking a sip. It tasted just as sweet as it smelled, which she enjoyed rather nicely.

♪I love it,♪ She played out as she took another sip, ♪Probably the best tea I've had in months.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Lee Sin smiled, nodding. "I'm glad you enjoy it maven." he took another sip from his own cup "If you don't mind me asking, when is your next concert?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin smiled, nodding. "I'm glad you enjoy it maven." he took another sip from his own cup "If you don't mind me asking, when is your next concert?"
♪Oh, well I'm having one at my home in about a week,♪ Sona replied, ♪But it's just a private concert. A few champions, a couple friends...nothing too big. I think my next public concert will be...a few weeks before the lunar revel.♪