Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Sabellan flys into Lee Sin's domain and growls lightly before he asks his question

"I have heard rumor that your kick, "Dragons Rage" was taught to you by the spirit of a dragon. Is this true?"

Lee Sin chuckled, shaking his head. "Many times have people come to me since I joined the league with tales they have heard, this one however is new to me." He smiled. "No, I was not taught by the spirit of a dragon, though I'm sure it would be quite and honor to be taught by an ancient one."


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Thanks,♪ Sona replied, ♪And the honor would be mine as well.♪

Lee Sin bowed. "Please Maven, I am but a lowly monk." He stood tall. "Do you have a preference as to where you would like to go? I do not keep much in my room."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

01-11-2013

The dragon began to curl himself around Lee, his scales starting to slowly heat themselves as they made contact with the monk

"I've watched recordings of your matches monk. If a dragon did not teach you one of our techniques, who did?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
The dragon began to curl himself around Lee, his scales starting to slowly heat themselves as they made contact with the monk

"I've watched recordings of your matches monk. If a dragon did not teach you one of our techniques, who did?"

Lee Sin frowned slightly, the contact the dragon was making with him was not desirable.

"It is a technique I developed myself during my training at the monastery."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin bowed. "Please Maven, I am but a lowly monk." He stood tall. "Do you have a preference as to where you would like to go? I do not keep much in my room."
♪Up to you,♪ Sona replied, smiling a bit. In truth she didn't care where she went, just as long as she had tea with Lee.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Up to you,♪ Sona replied, smiling a bit. In truth she didn't care where she went, just as long as she had tea with Lee.

Lee Sin smiled, "Very well, I know a lovely tea shop in Ionia if you wish we can take the transport stations to get there. If not, I heard there was a small cafe here at the institute."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin smiled, "Very well, I know a lovely tea shop in Ionia if you wish we can take the transport stations to get there. If not, I heard there was a small cafe here at the institute."
The thought of Ionian tea really intrigued Sona.

♪I'm up for a little trip,♪ She replied, ♪So long as you are, of course.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Lee Sin smiled, nodding. "I am, please follow me Maven." he did a small bow before exiting the room, holding the door for her before shutting it behind them and making his way toward the institute transport stations.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin smiled, nodding. "I am, please follow me Maven." he did a small bow before exiting the room, holding the door for her before shutting it behind them and making his way toward the institute transport stations.
Sona smiled and followed Lee out the door on a pleasant tune.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-12-2013

((Would you like to go to that other place or just RP it here? ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-12-2013

((either is fine.))