Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "A true monks only possessions are his sweat and blood. I deserve little given my past, the fact that I am still breathing is a testament to my luck."

He let out a hum, rubbing the back of his head. "I suppose... though truthfully I don't believe even with a well decorated room I would have many visitors, and a lot of furniture would clutter this place and make it difficult to do my morning stretches..."
Tybresa shook her head and smiled kindly at Lee Sin.

With all due respect, but I disagree - the fact that you are still alive and breathing, right here, in front of me, is testament that you are strong and willing to fight for that which is right. You did not need luck to live for so long, Lee Sin - you had yourself. Your hard work, your talents, your iron soul. She nods. That is what makes you a true champion of the League of Legends.

She chuckles delightfully and takes a few steps in the room, the clicking of her heels audible with each step on the bare, stone floor.

Who said it had to be 'well decorated' and with a lot of furniture? Of course, I would /add/ a bit of furniture .. .a couple of comfortable chairs, a small table with refreshments ready for you and your guests...

She turned to look at him, a cheery expression on her face. I am not here to change you at all, Lee Sin - I am simply offering you my help to make your room more welcoming but without reducing your own comfort or sense of belonging in your own chambers. She tilts her head slightly. That is, not that you asked for it ... she shrugs. I apologize - I simply wish the best for all champions, and not just from the view point of the Senior Steward ... I also understand that ... well, most champions, anyway - are living beings, who breathe and rest like all of us, and you also have your own personalities and feelings to take in consideration.

She smiles. Simply put, I am saying this from the view point of a woman who cares for champions more than just simple ... toys for the amusement of Valoran. She shakes her head, and speaks in a disdainful tone. Heavens, it makes me angry when I hear summoners speak about champions so rude and ... disrespectfully.

Àsk Lee sin

03-25-2013

Lee chuckled lightly. "Perhaps, perhaps not, regardless of why I am here, I am here."

He followed her in, taking a step toward the center of the room. "Regardless, I really do not want to trouble the summoners with bringing anything into my room." He rubbed the back of his head, listening to her speak. "I know where I belong, I do not need possessions to know that my place is here among my fellow champions."

He smiled. "I appreciate your concern for my well being, but know that I am perfectly happy with living in this room, it has more than what I need to survive in it."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Tybresa tilted her head, her lower lip pouting - she seemed like she was really looking forward to decorate the room a little bit.

You had not worry yourself about that, Lee Sin - it would be no bother for me at all. Of course, I am not going to insist if you do not wish me to ...

She shrugs. But should you change your mind ... well, I am standing here, to begin with. She chuckled lightheartedly. Or you can always find me in my office ... well, save for the next week, I'll be in Demacia then. But anytime after that!

Àsk Lee sin

03-26-2013

Lee's expression remained neutral, if she truly wished for this than well...

"Very well, I will allow it I suppose, only because you seem to want it so badly, just promise that you will not go overboard."

He rubbed the back of his head. "I won't be able to say if I prefer anything over anything else, so I'll leave it completely up to you I guess, hopefully it doesn't bring to much of a work load to you."

He smiles, "Ah, visiting Demacia? I was just there not long ago visiting the Maven at her home when I accompanied her in seeing the Lunar Revel festivals in Ionia."

Shandora

03-26-2013

Quote:
Lee's expression remained neutral, if she truly wished for this than well...

"Very well, I will allow it I suppose, only because you seem to want it so badly, just promise that you will not go overboard."

He rubbed the back of his head. "I won't be able to say if I prefer anything over anything else, so I'll leave it completely up to you I guess, hopefully it doesn't bring to much of a work load to you."

He smiles, "Ah, visiting Demacia? I was just there not long ago visiting the Maven at her home when I accompanied her in seeing the Lunar Revel festivals in Ionia."
Tybresa claps her hand excitedly. Ah, perfect! I will make certain it will be done by the time I come back from Demacia! You shan't regret it, you'll see! -....

Tybresa cleared her throat, trying to cover up her slip-up. Instead, she smiles. No need to worry about that, Lee Sin - I'm more than happy to help. Besides, I've faced paperwork as often as you'd faced Teemo on the Fields of Justice. She chuckles. Nothing I can't handle.

Tybresa tilts her head and smiles politely. Ah, how nice! Is the Maven faring well? She came by my office not long ago - asked me to accompany her at the concert she'll be organizing in a while in Ionia. I will sing by her side with both voice and violin. To be frank, I'm looking forward to it - I always enjoyed music and I wouldn't mind spreading it around in my own way. She chuckles. Of course, the Maven's music is the only good one in whole of Valoran!

Àsk Lee sin

03-26-2013

Lee chuckled lightly as she spoke of her paperwork, comparing it to his matches, "Ah, well I suppose you'd be used to it then." He seemed to smirk at her. "You needn't change your speech patterns to try and make me comfortable Steward, I am blind, I know this much, but I see much further than most."

He nodded. "She is doing well I believe." He couldn't help the slight blush on his face as he spoke of Sona. "I believe she told me of that concert and I'm hoping to attend it myself if I get the chance." He smiles. "So you enjoy performing?"

Shandora

03-26-2013

Quote:
Lee chuckled lightly as she spoke of her paperwork, comparing it to his matches, "Ah, well I suppose you'd be used to it then." He seemed to smirk at her. "You needn't change your speech patterns to try and make me comfortable Steward, I am blind, I know this much, but I see much further than most."

He nodded. "She is doing well I believe." He couldn't help the slight blush on his face as he spoke of Sona. "I believe she told me of that concert and I'm hoping to attend it myself if I get the chance." He smiles. "So you enjoy performing?"
Tybresa flustered slightly when Lee Sin remarked on her slip. She bowed her head.

Ah, I ... thank you, champion. I did not wish to offend you in any way possible.

However, she raised her eyebrow inquisitively, noticing Lee Sin's own blush. She smirked knowingly and tried to hide her mirth from her voice.

I am certainly hoping you can make it, Lee Sin - I am more than certain it will be a wonderful performance. She chuckles. Although, I have never performed in front of a crowd, myself - I liked to sing and play the violin for myself or for my parents, really ... Nowadays I just sing to my hummingbirds and myself when I have the time - my violin is at my father's mansion, in Demacia.

She nods and smiles, speaking in a dreamy manner. But I enjoy music - I feel that it is one of the ways my soul can express itself in the most purest form, to make itself heard by the rest and simply spread around the emotions one feels among other living beings ... she sighs dreamily. One of the greatest wonders of life, if you'd ask me.

Àsk Lee sin

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa flustered slightly when Lee Sin remarked on her slip. She bowed her head.

Ah, I ... thank you, champion. I did not wish to offend you in any way possible.

However, she raised her eyebrow inquisitively, noticing Lee Sin's own blush. She smirked knowingly and tried to hide her mirth from her voice.

I am certainly hoping you can make it, Lee Sin - I am more than certain it will be a wonderful performance. She chuckles. Although, I have never performed in front of a crowd, myself - I liked to sing and play the violin for myself or for my parents, really ... Nowadays I just sing to my hummingbirds and myself when I have the time - my violin is at my father's mansion, in Demacia.

She nods and smiles, speaking in a dreamy manner. But I enjoy music - I feel that it is one of the ways my soul can express itself in the most purest form, to make itself heard by the rest and simply spread around the emotions one feels among other living beings ... she sighs dreamily. One of the greatest wonders of life, if you'd ask me.
"It takes much more than a slip of the tongue to offend me Steward." He chuckled.

He nodded, letting out a small hum, "It always is wonderful when Sona is involved is it not?" He smiled. "I'm sure you'll do well, perhaps just practice when you visit Demacia to make sure you can still play." he chuckled, smiling.

"I enjoy it too, though I am in no way good at performing it myself, listening to it I feel as if I can truly feel the emotions being brought on by the song when it was created."

Shandora

03-28-2013

Tybresa chuckled softly.

Indeed, the Maven is as talented and gracious as she is beautiful - but you wouldn't have to worry about me being out of practice. She smirks. Rather, I would have to worry which songs to perform out of my entire repertoire!

She nods her head. I can imagine that you, out of all the people, would feel the intensity music can invoke into one's soul the best.

She tilts her head slightly, continuing to smirk. Should I assume that you are a fan of the Maven, champion?

Àsk Lee sin

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa chuckled softly.

Indeed, the Maven is as talented and gracious as she is beautiful - but you wouldn't have to worry about me being out of practice. She smirks. Rather, I would have to worry which songs to perform out of my entire repertoire!

She nods her head. I can imagine that you, out of all the people, would feel the intensity music can invoke into one's soul the best.

She tilts her head slightly, continuing to smirk. Should I assume that you are a fan of the Maven, champion?

Lee couldn't hide his small blush and smile, chuckling.

"Yes, I'm a fan of the Maven, in my own way I suppose." He let out a hum.

"I'd like to imagine I enjoy music in my own way, I don't simply listen to the notes, I listen to the meaning behind each song. I try to imagine what the person was feeling when they composed it, how they act while they perform it and such."