Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Oh come on," Ezreal started, "Millions of people exercise and meditate and they can't go kicking everyone around like you do."

Lee smirked "Well apparently they don't do it enough."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Lee Sin sometime later, signed by the Maven herself.

Quote:
Dear Lee,

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

P.S. - I know you are aware you're invited, but I still like to be official.

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
A letter would arrive for Lee Sin sometime later, signed by the Maven herself.
Lee received the letter, taking it into his hands he opened it, running a finger across it for a moment. "hmm..." He took in a deep breath, no mistaking that this was from Sona... Today was... Aha! Her private concert of course. He smiled widely and put the letter down before going to get ready and leaving.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

03-03-2013

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

03-03-2013

*Urgot approaches Lee Sin, taking a moment to look over the blind monk*

Tell me, Monk. *wheeeze* What did you feel when you saw that *wheeeze* young boy you summoned in such a state of disrepair? And then what did you feel *wheeeze* when you died, the moment you became an unwitting murderer, Ionian?

*He gives a raspy, cruel laugh, marked by a cough*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot approaches Lee Sin, taking a moment to look over the blind monk*

Tell me, Monk. *wheeeze* What did you feel when you saw that *wheeeze* young boy you summoned in such a state of disrepair? And then what did you feel *wheeeze* when you died, the moment you became an unwitting murderer, Ionian?

*He gives a raspy, cruel laugh, marked by a cough*

Lee sniffed the air as Urgot approached, undoubtedly the stench of unnatural life that only a few had been 'blessed' with. "What did I feel? What didn't I feel... Horror, shock, pain, remorse, heartbreak, guilt, sadness, anger and much more. What I did is something that cannot be forgiven no matter what happens now in my life I will always know that it was I who caused that boys death, and the death of everyone in his village. I felt my very soul being ripped out of my being and dragged into the iciest depths of eternal grief." He finally turns his head toward Urgot. "However, to let these emotions conquer me, to let them rule my life and to simply give up would be an even greater insult to the people who's lives I've taken, so I fight, I fight for them and I fight for Ionia, for a better future."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

03-06-2013

"Alright alright I'll go see him," exclaimed a rather familiar yordle voice. Pix decided it would be a good idea for her to stop by Lee Sin's home. Although Lulu couldn't figure out why, she was more than happy to comply.

Lulu taps Lee's door with her staff, the usual almost crazed smile of joy crept over her face, "Mr. Lee! You home? Pix says I should come see you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
"Alright alright I'll go see him," exclaimed a rather familiar yordle voice. Pix decided it would be a good idea for her to stop by Lee Sin's home. Although Lulu couldn't figure out why, she was more than happy to comply.

Lulu taps Lee's door with her staff, the usual almost crazed smile of joy crept over her face, "Mr. Lee! You home? Pix says I should come see you."

Lee heard Lulu approaching and raised a brow, with a slight smile he opened the door as she knocked. "Greetings Lulu, how are you today?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee heard Lulu approaching and raised a brow, with a slight smile he opened the door as she knocked. "Greetings Lulu, how are you today?"
"Hey there Lee," Lulu started, "The summon-guys say I should try to calm down a bit and Pix here said you're the most calm person in the Institute. Mind showing me what you do?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karl0072

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-06-2013

no.