Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Shei jin?" Ezreal asked, wondering why that name sounded familiar, "He didn't happen to have a home out the southern part of the island did he?"

Lee let out a hum "I'm not completely sure actually, he passed away long ago and there are very few records of him."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee let out a hum "I'm not completely sure actually, he passed away long ago and there are very few records of him."
"Well, I think I may have found his house," Ezreal explained, "Or at least the house of someone who knew him dearly."

Àsk Lee sin

02-03-2013

Quote:
"Well, I think I may have found his house," Ezreal explained, "Or at least the house of someone who knew him dearly."

Lee nodded "Likely the latter, as It's been far too long for a house owned by him to be intact."

makmix

02-03-2013

Maya teleports into Lee Sin's home.

"Blind Monk. Sense at what I have caught. It's Veigar. Isn't he adorable.

By this time Veigar has just accepted his fate and decides to wait it out.

Ézrëal

02-04-2013

Quote:
Lee nodded "Likely the latter, as It's been far too long for a house owned by him to be intact."
"Possibly," Ezreal remarked, "Alright so how many people are Shojin monks so far? Is it a big organization?"

Àsk Lee sin

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Maya teleports into Lee Sin's home.

"Blind Monk. Sense at what I have caught. It's Veigar. Isn't he adorable.

By this time Veigar has just accepted his fate and decides to wait it out.

((RPing a champion that isn't yours isn't quite right but I'll let it slide because Veigar isn't currently being RP'd by anyone, just try not to control other characters in the future.))

Lee senses a disturbance in his room, the magic more than familiar with him as he slowly breaks his meditation and raises his head, not one to be rude despite the fact that this person had entered into his room without asking he nods "I can sense him, though to me he is not so adorable, he is a master of his magic and is truly a menace to everyone around him, Yordle or not he is dangerous and you'd best let him be should he choose to take revenge."

Quote:
"Possibly," Ezreal remarked, "Alright so how many people are Shojin monks so far? Is it a big organization?"

Lee let out a hum "At the monastery currently there are around fifty, but there are many traveling around Valoran, spreading their wisdom."

Colonel qt

02-04-2013

((I'm going to go ahead and answer that she "captured" him in veigar's new thread))

makmix

02-04-2013

Quote:
((RPing a champion that isn't yours isn't quite right but I'll let it slide because Veigar isn't currently being RP'd by anyone, just try not to control other characters in the future.))

Lee senses a disturbance in his room, the magic more than familiar with him as he slowly breaks his meditation and raises his head, not one to be rude despite the fact that this person had entered into his room without asking he nods "I can sense him, though to me he is not so adorable, he is a master of his magic and is truly a menace to everyone around him, Yordle or not he is dangerous and you'd best let him be should he choose to take revenge."
((he let me do this to veigar, and well had fun with it, by he i mean there is a new veigar and well visited him in his thread))

"Aww c'mon, he hasn't done anything bad in my arms of love... He just so cute."

She snuggles him and teleports out.

Àsk Lee sin

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
((I'm going to go ahead and answer that she "captured" him in veigar's new thread))

((Ah thank you, should have checked the thread, sorry for my mistake. ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
((he let me do this to veigar, and well had fun with it, by he i mean there is a new veigar and well visited him in his thread))

"Aww c'mon, he hasn't done anything bad in my arms of love... He just so cute."

She snuggles him and teleports out.

Lee simply sighs and shakes his head before returning to his meditation.

Àsk Lee sin

02-10-2013

((Bumps.))