Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal took a hold of the cup, "Well I guess I'll start with how old is the Shojin monk group?"

Lee let out a hum in thought "That is a difficult question to answer... The monastery itself isn't very old, a hundred or so years since it was built but the Shojin monks have been around much much longer than that..." He rubbed his chin "To be honest there are no records of when the monks banded under one common name so I cannot for sure give you an answer, but it has been around for a very long time."

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee let out a hum in thought "That is a difficult question to answer... The monastery itself isn't very old, a hundred or so years since it was built but the Shojin monks have been around much much longer than that..." He rubbed his chin "To be honest there are no records of when the monks banded under one common name so I cannot for sure give you an answer, but it has been around for a very long time."
"I see," Ezreal replied, noting the information down in his head, "Alright, so where did the monastery first form? Have they always been here in Ionia?"

Àsk Lee sin

02-02-2013

Quote:
"I see," Ezreal replied, noting the information down in his head, "Alright, so where did the monastery first form? Have they always been here in Ionia?"

Lee nodded "They formed in Ionia and have always remained there."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:
Lee nodded "They formed in Ionia and have always remained there."
"So why were they formed?" Ezreal asked, "Was it just a bunch of guys banding together or was there a purpose to the monastery?"

Àsk Lee sin

02-03-2013

Quote:
"So why were they formed?" Ezreal asked, "Was it just a bunch of guys banding together or was there a purpose to the monastery?"

"The purpose was to reached inner peace and enlightenment, to atone for past deeds and to give people a place they can go when nowhere else seems to accept them."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:
"The purpose was to reached inner peace and enlightenment, to atone for past deeds and to give people a place they can go when nowhere else seems to accept them."
"So is that why you joined them?" Ezreal asked, "To find enlightenment. Does seem like a reoccurring goal in Ionia."

Ezreal took a sip from his tea. Seemed a bit too sweet for his tastes, "So where did the Shojin Monks stay before the monastery was built?"

Àsk Lee sin

02-03-2013

Quote:
"So is that why you joined them?" Ezreal asked, "To find enlightenment. Does seem like a reoccurring goal in Ionia."

Ezreal took a sip from his tea. Seemed a bit too sweet for his tastes, "So where did the Shojin Monks stay before the monastery was built?"
"I joined to spend my life repenting for past sins." Lee said, a small frown crossing his face. "The enlightenment came after." He thought for a moment "They traveled around Ionia, never truly staying on once place very long and recruiting new members, when they had enough they built the monastery."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:
"I joined to spend my life repenting for past sins." Lee said, a small frown crossing his face. "The enlightenment came after." He thought for a moment "They traveled around Ionia, never truly staying on once place very long and recruiting new members, when they had enough they built the monastery."
"So who was the first guy to start it up?" Ezreal asked.

Àsk Lee sin

02-03-2013

Quote:
"So who was the first guy to start it up?" Ezreal asked.

"The first Shojin monk was a great man, master Shei jin. He developed many techniques and helped many many people."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:
"The first Shojin monk was a great man, master Shei jin. He developed many techniques and helped many many people."
"Shei jin?" Ezreal asked, wondering why that name sounded familiar, "He didn't happen to have a home out the southern part of the island did he?"