Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Of course,♪ Sona replied, blushing as Lee kissed her hand, ♪Thank you for such a day as well. Hope to see you against soon.♪

Lee smiled, nodding to her as he made his way toward the door "Have a good night Sona. I hope to spend time with you soon as well." He made his way out of her house.

Ézrëal

02-01-2013

Ezreal walks to Lee's home, and knocks on the door. He awaited for Lee to respond, holding what appeared to be an old wooden staff.

Àsk Lee sin

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal walks to Lee's home, and knocks on the door. He awaited for Lee to respond, holding what appeared to be an old wooden staff.

Lee's head rose slightly as he heard footsteps coming toward his door, they were familiar but he couldn't quite put a name to the sound. At the knocking he stood up, opening the door with a kind smile "Yes, how may I help you?"

Ézrëal

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee's head rose slightly as he heard footsteps coming toward his door, they were familiar but he couldn't quite put a name to the sound. At the knocking he stood up, opening the door with a kind smile "Yes, how may I help you?"
"Ah, Lee Sin," Ezreal exclaimed as he opened the door, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything here."

Àsk Lee sin

02-01-2013

Quote:
"Ah, Lee Sin," Ezreal exclaimed as he opened the door, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything here."

Lee shook his head, "Not at all Ezreal, what may I do for you this day?"

Ézrëal

02-01-2013

Quote:
Lee shook his head, "Not at all Ezreal, what may I do for you this day?"
"Well I've been here on a bit of a...research mission," Ezreal replied, "I'd like to see if I can learn a bit more about the history behind the monk group you are apart of. If it would be not too much trouble, of course."

Àsk Lee sin

02-02-2013

Quote:
"Well I've been here on a bit of a...research mission," Ezreal replied, "I'd like to see if I can learn a bit more about the history behind the monk group you are apart of. If it would be not too much trouble, of course."

"So you wish to learn more about the Shojin monks? Well I'm not the best person to ask for sure but I will do my best to answer any questions you have, please, come in." He smiles, stepping out of the way and allowing Ezreal in. "Would you like some herbal tea?"

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Quote:
"So you wish to learn more about the Shojin monks? Well I'm not the best person to ask for sure but I will do my best to answer any questions you have, please, come in." He smiles, stepping out of the way and allowing Ezreal in. "Would you like some herbal tea?"
Ezreal walked into Lee's home, "Sure, some tea couldn't hurt."

Àsk Lee sin

02-02-2013

Quote:
Ezreal walked into Lee's home, "Sure, some tea couldn't hurt."

Lee smiled, preparing some herbal tea for Ezreal and himself, handing him the cup. "So what would you like to know first?"

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Quote:
Lee smiled, preparing some herbal tea for Ezreal and himself, handing him the cup. "So what would you like to know first?"
Ezreal took a hold of the cup, "Well I guess I'll start with how old is the Shojin monk group?"