Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-26-2013

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee nodded, "It would be nice, so what do you say, one week from today?"

♪It's a date,♪ Sona played out, instantly blushing once she did, ♪Oh...I didn't mean date...I mean...I...♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-26-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪It's a date,♪ Sona played out, instantly blushing once she did, ♪Oh...I didn't mean date...I mean...I...♪

Lee chuckled but couldn't help a small blush on his own face. "I know what you meant maven, don't worry." He smiled. "As for now, we've got to get a lovely lady home."

Ask the String

01-26-2013

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee chuckled but couldn't help a small blush on his own face. "I know what you meant maven, don't worry." He smiled. "As for now, we've got to get a lovely lady home."

♪Yea, let's head home,♪ Sona replied, shaking off her comment. Sona seemed to take notice the sun about to set over the distant mountains, ♪How long should it take before we head back? Don't want to be caught out after dark.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-26-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Yea, let's head home,♪ Sona replied, shaking off her comment. Sona seemed to take notice the sun about to set over the distant mountains, ♪How long should it take before we head back? Don't want to be caught out after dark.♪

Lee thought for a moment. "Hmm, it might be dark by the time we get back at this pace... Though I hardly doubt anything will happen and even if it does I'm sure we could handle it." He chuckled. "Though I do have another way if you wish to get home faster."

Ask the String

01-26-2013

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee thought for a moment. "Hmm, it might be dark by the time we get back at this pace... Though I hardly doubt anything will happen and even if it does I'm sure we could handle it." He chuckled. "Though I do have another way if you wish to get home faster."

♪Oh, I don't want to rush you,♪ Sona exclaimed, ♪Besides, I doubt anything bad really could happen to two champions in the most peaceful spring in Ionia. I was just a bit surprised how fast time has gone by.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-26-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Oh, I don't want to rush you,♪ Sona exclaimed, ♪Besides, I doubt anything bad really could happen to two champions in the most peaceful spring in Ionia. I was just a bit surprised how fast time has gone by.♪

Lee smiled, nodding. "Time flies when in good company I suppose." He gradually slowed his pace to a more comfortable one. "This place is so nice, I wish I knew the words to describe it." He turned toward Sona. "May I ask you a personal question maven, it's not really about you but it is something I've grown rather curious of lately."

Ask the String

01-26-2013

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee smiled, nodding. "Time flies when in good company I suppose." He gradually slowed his pace to a more comfortable one. "This place is so nice, I wish I knew the words to describe it." He turned toward Sona. "May I ask you a personal question maven, it's not really about you but it is something I've grown rather curious of lately."

Sona turned her head to Lee, slowing her pace as well, ♪What's troubling you?♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-26-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona turned her head to Lee, slowing her pace as well, ♪What's troubling you?♪

Lee pondered how to word his question for a minute, not finding anything particular to his like he decided it would be best not to beat around the bush. "Am I an attractive man?" He asked as he continue walking. "I only ask because I am curious so if you are not comfortable answering than by all means do not answer. I have been told by a few woman over the last while that they would like to date me but I could never understand why."

Ask the String

01-27-2013

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee pondered how to word his question for a minute, not finding anything particular to his like he decided it would be best not to beat around the bush. "Am I an attractive man?" He asked as he continue walking. "I only ask because I am curious so if you are not comfortable answering than by all means do not answer. I have been told by a few woman over the last while that they would like to date me but I could never understand why."

♪Of course you're an attractive man,♪ Sona replied, ♪I mean, you're not Taric, but you do have some special qualities about you. Any women in particular who have been eyeing you?♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-27-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Of course you're an attractive man,♪ Sona replied, ♪I mean, you're not Taric, but you do have some special qualities about you. Any women in particular who have been eyeing you?♪

Lee chuckled, shaking his head. "No one in particular, and quite honestly I don't believe a relationship would be the right thing for me at this time. Thank you though."