Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

01-24-2013

Stands outside of the room Lee Sin was in and looks down. "Is it hard to meditate like the way you do? Could you teach me to meditate... and my name is Rhinoa, a pleasure to meet you." She said with a warm smile.

Àsk Lee sin

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Stands outside of the room Lee Sin was in and looks down. "Is it hard to meditate like the way you do? Could you teach me to meditate... and my name is Rhinoa, a pleasure to meet you." She said with a warm smile.

"Hard is not the correct word... It takes...time but if you are willing to put in the effort than it is not difficult for most, depending on what one has been through in their life. Teach you to meditate?" Seemed more than one person lately wanted his training, he wondered just how highly people thought of him... "I'm not sure if I would make the best teacher for meditation..."

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
"Hard is not the correct word... It takes...time but if you are willing to put in the effort than it is not difficult for most, depending on what one has been through in their life. Teach you to meditate?" Seemed more than one person lately wanted his training, he wondered just how highly people thought of him... "I'm not sure if I would make the best teacher for meditation..."
"I'll do anything it takes... my minds been busy... and I want to take the time now, to learn to relax without doing something crazy like try to swim for hours and worry about something." She paused for a moment. "I have time to learn of the monks... from what I remember... my father was a monk, but died at my birth. Would it be okay?"

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"I'll do anything it takes... my minds been busy... and I want to take the time now, to learn to relax without doing something crazy like try to swim for hours and worry about something." She paused for a moment. "I have time to learn of the monks... from what I remember... my father was a monk, but died at my birth. Would it be okay?"

Lee sat silently for a moment in thought, he truly wasn't the best person for this kind of thing... But if it was just to help her relax it wouldn't be too difficult. "Alright." He said. "Take a seat."

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
Lee smiled. "Either way I just hope everyone enjoys themselves." He thought for a moment then realized what him holding Sona's hand may look like when people see it. "Oh, perhaps I shouldn't lead you like this, I wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea, you have a high standard to keep I'm sure." He chuckled. "Wouldn't want people thinking you've gone out with a lowly monk such as myself."
♪Oh you're not just some lowly monk,♪ Sona assured, noticing what he meant, ♪But perhaps it would be best not to appear together. Especially when we head back home. Paparazzi are always trying to catch some picture of me to use against.♪

Sona pulled her hand away from Lee, looking around to make sure they were alone. From what she could tell, there was no one else around, ♪But I think we may be safe for the time being.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh you're not just some lowly monk,♪ Sona assured, noticing what he meant, ♪But perhaps it would be best not to appear together. Especially when we head back home. Paparazzi are always trying to catch some picture of me to use against.♪

Sona pulled her hand away from Lee, looking around to make sure they were alone. From what she could tell, there was no one else around, ♪But I think we may be safe for the time being.♪

Lee nodded. "It must be annoying having so many people intruding into your life simply because they think they can make money off any minor slip you make presenting yourself." He continued to walk but he had a rather slow pace, not in any hurry to get back to society. "That's good, so tell me Maven, what inspires the music you produce? Is there anything in particular that motivates you?"

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
Lee nodded. "It must be annoying having so many people intruding into your life simply because they think they can make money off any minor slip you make presenting yourself." He continued to walk but he had a rather slow pace, not in any hurry to get back to society. "That's good, so tell me Maven, what inspires the music you produce? Is there anything in particular that motivates you?"
♪Usually I find a tune in my suroundings,♪ Sona replied, ♪I usually just listen to the sounds around me, and try to pick up a beat off of that. Of course sometimes my music just naturally pops into my head. My Song of Celerity for example, was inspired completely by a tune I got stuck in my head one day.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Quote:
♪Usually I find a tune in my suroundings,♪ Sona replied, ♪I usually just listen to the sounds around me, and try to pick up a beat off of that. Of course sometimes my music just naturally pops into my head. My Song of Celerity for example, was inspired completely by a tune I got stuck in my head one day.♪

Lee smiled, nodding. "Your talent is truly amazing." He chuckled. "If I could turn a simple tune that is stuck in my head into a beautiful work of art like you do, well I doubt I'd be where I am today." His head turned to face her. "Not that I mind where I am right now."

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
Lee smiled, nodding. "Your talent is truly amazing." He chuckled. "If I could turn a simple tune that is stuck in my head into a beautiful work of art like you do, well I doubt I'd be where I am today." His head turned to face her. "Not that I mind where I am right now."
♪Well I'm sure if I had your talent, things would be quite different for me as well,♪ Sona replied, ♪I mean, to be able to kick a fully grown Cho'Gath clear across the middle lane...that's no small feat.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Quote:
♪Well I'm sure if I had your talent, things would be quite different for me as well,♪ Sona replied, ♪I mean, to be able to kick a fully grown Cho'Gath clear across the middle lane...that's no small feat.♪

Lee chuckled. "You should know better than most the restrictions the League puts on the matches, I may be able to do that to him on the fields but I doubt I could even move him off them. Just think, if you were completely untouched by the league during matches you could probably play a song and take us all under your control by using our emotions. Though I don't think that's the kind of thing you'd do to people. You seem like a very gentle woman."