Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee smiled, nodding and following after her. When they reached dry land he chuckled. "I don't have anything to dry myself but I should be fine, though we can probably get a towel for you back at the teashop maven."
♪No need, wa-listen to this,♪ Sona played out a warm lovely tune, heating up the area around her and Lee rather quickly. Within minutes, both champions were as dry as they were before they even set foot into the water.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪No need, wa-listen to this,♪ Sona played out a warm lovely tune, heating up the area around her and Lee rather quickly. Within minutes, both champions were as dry as they were before they even set foot into the water.

Lee smiled, "You never cease to amaze me maven." He said, turning his head to face her. He held his hand out politely. "May I escort you home?" He performed a small bow before smiling back up at her. "Unless you wish to spend more time with me of course. I am not busy."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee smiled, "You never cease to amaze me maven." He said, turning his head to face her. He held his hand out politely. "May I escort you home?" He performed a small bow before smiling back up at her. "Unless you wish to spend more time with me of course. I am not busy."
♪As much as I would love to stay with you, I really must get home soon,♪ Sona replied, ♪Last time I left my home this long, some teenage delinquents came and stole all my tea sets. Luckily they didn't make it too far from my home before the Demacian guards stopped them.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪As much as I would love to stay with you, I really must get home soon,♪ Sona replied, ♪Last time I left my home this long, some teenage delinquents came and stole all my tea sets. Luckily they didn't make it too far from my home before the Demacian guards stopped them.♪

Lee nodded. "Very well then, I'll escort you home if you would like."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee nodded. "Very well then, I'll escort you home if you would like."
♪Yes that would be nice,♪ Sona replied, ♪You know, when you look at it, there's something funny about a blind man leading a mute woman. Not to be rude of course.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Yes that would be nice,♪ Sona replied, ♪You know, when you look at it, there's something funny about a blind man leading a mute woman. Not to be rude of course.♪

Lee chuckled "yes I suppose there is a level of humor in there." He smiled toward her "It is not rude at all maven, I have accepted my blindness as a part of me just as you have probably accept that you cannot speak."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee chuckled "yes I suppose there is a level of humor in there." He smiled toward her "It is not rude at all maven, I have accepted my blindness as a part of me just as you have probably accept that you cannot speak."
♪Oh well yes,♪ Sona started, ♪I guess your right. Still...I've never been able to speak, whereas you've been able to see for most of your life up until that fateful event. How difficult was it to adjust?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh well yes,♪ Sona started, ♪I guess your right. Still...I've never been able to speak, whereas you've been able to see for most of your life up until that fateful event. How difficult was it to adjust?♪

"And yet you're still able to communicate so well, and in a way that no one else can." He shrugged slightly. "It wasn't as difficult as one might imagine, my other senses adapted quickly and my training had already caused me to rely less on sight."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXRazor170Xx

Junior Member

01-24-2013

How does Teemo blind you, Lee Sin?

~ Jax, Grandmaster at arms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRazor170Xx View Post
How does Teemo blind you, Lee Sin?

~ Jax, Grandmaster at arms

"The institute interferes heavily during the matches between champions in order to even out the playing field so to speak. He can blind me because it would be 'unfair' for him not to be able to. Despite the fact that it is known as a blind the affects of the dart are actually more disorienting than anything else, it messes with my senses in a way that makes it difficult to land a hit. Though I'm not sure if that is just how it affects me and other champions feel it differently."