Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee nodded. "It's alright, many people meditate to relax, I simply need it for other reasons. I do various exercises and sparring mostly, it would take a while to list every part of my training regiment. It is rather difficult to keep my body in top shape but it's become part of my lifestyle." He smiled, standing up and moving closer to the waterfall, placing a hand under its falling water, despite the pressure his arm didn't move an inch. "Though I'd like to imagine I'm doing a good job."
♪Well of course,♪ Sona praised, ♪What you can do on the fields, even with League restrictions, is amazing. ♪

Sona slowly walked over to the falling water, getting a hold of herself with each step, Once she reached the fall, she stopped next to Lee, watching the water crash against his steel-like arm, ♪It must've taken years to get the kind of discipline and strength you have now.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well of course,♪ Sona praised, ♪What you can do on the fields, even with League restrictions, is amazing. ♪

Sona slowly walked over to the falling water, getting a hold of herself with each step, Once she reached the fall, she stopped next to Lee, watching the water crash against his steel-like arm, ♪It must've taken years to get the kind of discipline and strength you have now.♪

Lee nodded, pulling his arm out slowly. "Many many years of hard work but it was worth it. He smiled. "I thank you for your praise, though I don't honestly believe the League feels it needs to restrict me much." He chuckled, stepping under the waterfall completely, the water crashing down on every part of his body. "Sometimes hard work and sweat are better at calming ones troubles than meditation."

Ask the String

01-21-2013

Quote:
Lee nodded, pulling his arm out slowly. "Many many years of hard work but it was worth it. He smiled. "I thank you for your praise, though I don't honestly believe the League feels it needs to restrict me much." He chuckled, stepping under the waterfall completely, the water crashing down on every part of his body. "Sometimes hard work and sweat are better at calming ones troubles than meditation."
♪So what troubles you then?♪ Sona asked as she stepped closer to the water's edge, feeling it fall onto her instrument and hands.

Àsk Lee sin

01-22-2013

Quote:
♪So what troubles you then?♪ Sona asked as she stepped closer to the water's edge, feeling it fall onto her instrument and hands.

Lee frowned. "Events that I'd rather not speak about."

Ask the String

01-22-2013

Quote:
Lee frowned. "Events that I'd rather not speak about."
♪Oh, I see,♪ Sona replied, ♪So Lee, what do you do when you're not training or being summoned?♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-22-2013

Quote:
♪Oh, I see,♪ Sona replied, ♪So Lee, what do you do when you're not training or being summoned?♪

Lee smiled, glad that the subject had been changed. "Meditate for the most part, or spend time with fellow champions such as yourself. I'm finding it very enjoyable so I may wish to do so more often." He said, turning his head toward Sona with a smile.

Ask the String

01-22-2013

Quote:
Lee smiled, glad that the subject had been changed. "Meditate for the most part, or spend time with fellow champions such as yourself. I'm finding it very enjoyable so I may wish to do so more often." He said, turning his head toward Sona with a smile.
Sona turned her head to Lee, still keeping next to the waterfall, ♪Well I certainly can't complain about hanging out with you Lee. If you ever feel like it, you can always stop by my home in Demacia. Although I don't have as good of tea as this place does.♪

Àsk Lee sin

01-22-2013

Quote:
Sona turned her head to Lee, still keeping next to the waterfall, ♪Well I certainly can't complain about hanging out with you Lee. If you ever feel like it, you can always stop by my home in Demacia. Although I don't have as good of tea as this place does.♪

Lee chuckled. "I'm sure the tea there is fine, though I've never personally tried it." He stepped out from under the waterfall, stretching his arms into the air for a moment. "I would love to come visit your home Sona." He then thought for a moment. "Perhaps it would be best to get out of the water and dry ourselves off, I wouldn't want you to catch a cold because of me."

Ask the String

01-22-2013

Quote:
Lee chuckled. "I'm sure the tea there is fine, though I've never personally tried it." He stepped out from under the waterfall, stretching his arms into the air for a moment. "I would love to come visit your home Sona." He then thought for a moment. "Perhaps it would be best to get out of the water and dry ourselves off, I wouldn't want you to catch a cold because of me."
♪Oh of course,♪ Sona replied, ♪I think it would be easier if I glided on my music rather than walked.♪

As she said this, she stepped away and lifted herself up out of the water. She headed toward dry land, assuming Lee would follow.

Àsk Lee sin

01-22-2013

Quote:
♪Oh of course,♪ Sona replied, ♪I think it would be easier if I glided on my music rather than walked.♪

As she said this, she stepped away and lifted herself up out of the water. She headed toward dry land, assuming Lee would follow.

Lee smiled, nodding and following after her. When they reached dry land he chuckled. "I don't have anything to dry myself but I should be fine, though we can probably get a towel for you back at the teashop maven."