Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee chuckled, nodding. "I believe I have the strength to hold you up with one arm if I truly needed to." He stood up slowly and offered her a hand. "Would you like some help taking the first few steps?"
Sona nodded back, which was futile, ♪Yea I could use a bit of help.♪

Sona pushed her instrument off to the side, and took a hold of Lee's hand and tried to balance herself to stand up. It had been a while since she last stood up without her music, so it would take quite a bit of effort to have her stand.

Àsk Lee sin

01-17-2013

Lee smiled, helping her up slightly, holding her hand tightly to support her. Once he had managed to get her up he nodded. "How does it feel?"

Ask the String

01-17-2013

Quote:
Lee smiled, helping her up slightly, holding her hand tightly to support her. Once he had managed to get her up he nodded. "How does it feel?"
Sona finally managed to stand herself up, struggling to hold up against Lee's arm. Without her instrument, she couldn't respond, but she was sure the way she was shaking gave Lee the response he needed.

As long as she held onto Lee, she could hold herself up.

Àsk Lee sin

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona finally managed to stand herself up, struggling to hold up against Lee's arm. Without her instrument, she couldn't respond, but she was sure the way she was shaking gave Lee the response he needed.

As long as she held onto Lee, she could hold herself up.

Lee extended his other arm toward her to make sure she could stay up mostly by herself. He felt her shaking but he has assumed her legs were fairly weak after not standing for so long. He smiled, holding her a bit tighter to try and steady her. "I suppose you can't 'speak' to me right now but I hope this isn't making you too uncomfortable."

Ask the String

01-17-2013

Quote:
Lee extended his other arm toward her to make sure she could stay up mostly by herself. He felt her shaking but he has assumed her legs were fairly weak after not standing for so long. He smiled, holding her a bit tighter to try and steady her. "I suppose you can't 'speak' to me right now but I hope this isn't making you too uncomfortable."
Sona held up as straight as she could. She was more focused on simply not falling then how awkward the scene may have looked. She held her self steady with Lee's help. Eventually she was able to stop her legs from shaking.

Àsk Lee sin

01-18-2013

Quote:
Sona held up as straight as she could. She was more focused on simply not falling then how awkward the scene may have looked. She held her self steady with Lee's help. Eventually she was able to stop her legs from shaking.

Lee smiled toward Sona, slowly loosening his grip on her to see if she could stand more on her own. He noticed that she was no longer shaking and nodded. "Good to know that your legs have at least some strength left in them." he chuckled.

Ask the String

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lee smiled toward Sona, slowly loosening his grip on her to see if she could stand more on her own. He noticed that she was no longer shaking and nodded. "Good to know that your legs have at least some strength left in them." he chuckled.
As Lee began to loosen his grip, Sona felt herself starting to weaken. She struggled a bit, trying to hold up. The breeze coming off from the trees wasn't helping much. Still, she stood strong, smiling back at Lee. She felt proud of herself for being able to stand up after so long.

Àsk Lee sin

01-18-2013

Quote:
As Lee began to loosen his grip, Sona felt herself starting to weaken. She struggled a bit, trying to hold up. The breeze coming off from the trees wasn't helping much. Still, she stood strong, smiling back at Lee. She felt proud of herself for being able to stand up after so long.

Lee continued to smile. "Alright, I'm going to let go, just reach out to me if you need to alright?" He gave her a moment to read herself before slowly loosening his grip more and letting go, keeping his arms out toward her in case she needed him.

Ask the String

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lee continued to smile. "Alright, I'm going to let go, just reach out to me if you need to alright?" He gave her a moment to read herself before slowly loosening his grip more and letting go, keeping his arms out toward her in case she needed him.
As soon as Lee let go, Sona nearly lost her balance. She struggled, but was able to pull herself up. For the first time in who knows how long, she had been able to stand up by herself. Still, Lee was there to help catch her if she did fall.

Àsk Lee sin

01-19-2013

Quote:
As soon as Lee let go, Sona nearly lost her balance. She struggled, but was able to pull herself up. For the first time in who knows how long, she had been able to stand up by herself. Still, Lee was there to help catch her if she did fall.

Lee continued to smile. "That's great." He said, slightly wishing she could speak back to him. He still held his arms out near her just in case but felt confident in her.