Ask Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tine

10-23-2013

Within the Institute lies a small room which houses the Walker of the Void, a man who has taken the burden of protecting the entire world of Ruenterra from the Void. Inside the room Kassadin was dressed in his usual attire, preparing for the day that the Void would invade. The room it's self was very simple, consisting of a cot, a desk, and a small kitchen which he would use not for himself but for guests who might visit him. In Shurima, his homeland, hospitality was a virtue that was valued above many things. Recently Kassadin had accepted the requests from the Institute for him to talk to those who wished to speak to him. Although a bit reluctant he still decided to give in because the most likely questions to be asked would be about the Void, and Kassadin wanted people to be prepared to for the inevitable. Kassadin then opened his door, in Shurima an open door meant that all who wished to enter the room were welcome, and Kassadin stood in the doorway ready to welcome any and all who came to see him.
((I have loved Kassadin as a character for a long time and uppon reading that he was open I decided to try my hand at role-playing him. Enjoy and remember if you are looking for me I am already there ))

Foxnight Ahri

10-23-2013

((You need a Smurf.))

Tine

10-23-2013

((A smurf is not required Ahri, as you have seen with Thresh, however I will make a smurf in do time. It just is not made yet.))

Foxnight Ahri

10-23-2013

((Still))

Ask the String

10-23-2013

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) MAKE A SMURF. This is non-negotiable, and is part of the rules as described here. Takes 4-6 games to level it up enough, so there really isn't a whole lot of excuse as to not having one.
2.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
3.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A letter would arrive for Kassadin, addressed from Sona's personal home in Demacia.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kassadin.jpg (342.0 KB, 30 views)

Ask Mord

10-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the String View Post
((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) MAKE A SMURF. This is non-negotiable, and is part of the rules as described here. Takes 4-6 games to level it up enough, so there really isn't a whole lot of excuse as to not having one.
2.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
3.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A letter would arrive for Kassadin, addressed from Sona's personal home in Demacia.
((I am sad I started before this trend came around. I could have saved a lot of time if some one had sent this to me.))

Ask the String

10-23-2013

((Trend's been going around since the first ask thread...))

Ask Mord

10-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the String View Post
((Trend's been going around since the first ask thread...))
((In that case I wish some one had sent me the links and such. I apologise for my ignorance.))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2013

((As I've said a few times in the past.

You do not have to make a smurf...

But I highly highly highly recommend making a smurf because:

1. It looks nice.
  2. A smurf gives clairity, "Who's who."
  3. The many first champion RPers had smurfs for their Ask Threads.

I will repeat myself because I wish to...

I highly highly highly recommend making a smurf. That is all.))

Voidwalker Bot

10-25-2013

((Smurf is up after a bit of trouble, are all pleased? Also, Sona/Lulu, I have been in the roleplaying forums since around July. Why welcome me now?))
Kassadin reads Sona' letter, slightly amused by the two questions. He responds with a letter of his own,

Dear Maven,
Thank you for the letter, however I regret to inform you that I do not like music, but prefer silence, but the music I find tolerable would have to be quite classical music. I also find your second question humorous because I can not eat with this mask on. However, before I was corrupted I liked a simple breakfast of bread, dates, and coffee.
Kassadin, Protector of Runeterra