@ Hippo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago 777

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubisaur View Post
I would ask why you have bad grammar and go on all day about how great the city you live in is but... oh wait

Nah, I wouldn't do that, you're a typical low life gas station employee who doesn't know the correct usage of you're/your. You were just here bragging about being drunk at work on NYE, you quit drinking 6 days ago? Woah man, congratulations on the milestone. It's laughable that you would choose to pick on someone's hobby because it's "nerdy" but can hardly manage to string together a few words and make a sentence without ****ing something up.

I know your type, it's the same kids from highschool who called people nerds while simultaneously failing every class. Congrats bro, you called someone an nerd, you look really cool even though it's not even an insult.

Lol you think im ashamed of having a gas station job? Nah I don't really care I get money and I be meeting females there so idc. you don't even know how many numbers I pull I love my job and as you can see I dont give a fuk about anything so your attempt at trolling me has failed. And yes I was drunk on NYE but who wasn't time before that I didn't drink in awhile. It's nice to see that you care enough about me that you keep tabs on my life maybe your secretly in love with me.

Jaykoboy

01-06-2013

I'm doing Comic Con this year too. I'll be 6'6", wearing black jeans, I'll probably have on bright blue and chartreuse shoes, have a Sonic Screwdriver sticking out of my pocket, and I'm still deciding what shirt I'm going to wear. I have it down between '20% Cooler' and 'Zombies Hate Fast Food.' I'll most likely be in the Video Game quarter, or maybe the LEGO booth. Also, I only come on Saturdays.

Just putting that out there. >.>

Woo, downvotes! My life is complete.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
.. anigay...
lol'd.

Chicago 777

01-06-2013

Cosplay is for lames id rather go to a party and hook up with bichs than go to a building full of virgins dressed as video game characters.

MyMouthSoClean

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubisaur View Post
I would ask why you have bad grammar and go on all day about how great the city you live in is but... oh wait

Nah, I wouldn't do that, you're a typical low life gas station employee who doesn't know the correct usage of you're/your. You were just here bragging about being drunk at work on NYE, you quit drinking 6 days ago? Woah man, congratulations on the milestone. It's laughable that you would choose to pick on someone's hobby because it's "nerdy" but can hardly manage to string together a few words and make a sentence without ****ing something up.

I know your type, it's the same kids from highschool who called people nerds while simultaneously failing every class. Congrats bro, you called someone an nerd, you look really cool even though it's not even an insult.
How mad are you right now?

MyMouthSoClean

01-06-2013

Cosplay has left a bad taste in my mouth ever since I happened to be staying in a hotel in a city that was hosting a comic convention at the time. It was also around when The Dark Knight came out so I had to deal with at least 1-3 people dressed like Joker in a nurse outfit every time I left my room and took the elevator down to the lobby.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMouthSoClean View Post
Cosplay has left a bad taste in my mouth ever since I happened to be staying in a hotel in a city that was hosting a comic convention at the time. It was also around when The Dark Knight came out so I had to deal with at least 1-3 people dressed like Joker in a nurse outfit every time I left my room and took the elevator down to the lobby.
Leme guess they were wearing short shorts and over 100kg?

MyMouthSoClean

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcadoda View Post
Leme guess they were wearing short shorts and over 100kg?
Well they were all men. If there were more women dressed as Joker in a nurse outfit I could have worked with that.

I don't know how much 100kg adds up to in a real measurement, but it doesn't sound like a lot.

Chicago 777

01-06-2013

Cosplay people only cosplay cause they hate them self and wanna be some one else.

FattyMcBacon

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I'm doing Comic Con this year too. I'll be 6'6", wearing black jeans, I'll probably have on bright blue and chartreuse shoes, have a Sonic Screwdriver sticking out of my pocket, and I'm still deciding what shirt I'm going to wear. I have it down between '20% Cooler' and 'Zombies Hate Fast Food.' I'll most likely be in the Video Game quarter, or maybe the LEGO booth. Also, I only come on Saturdays.

Just putting that out there. >.>

Woo, downvotes! My life is complete.

Cool. I'm going on Saturday. I went on Saturday last year too. Much easier since I work Mon to Friday.